TWG 1.8.9 is now already online quite a while and so far everything works great.
So get it if you have not done it:
This is the new stuff:
- New: You can now use smtp email in TWG for better e-mail support. See $use_smtp and the the following settings in config.php
- New: Users of the professional license can now enable to enter the caption directly at the upload. See $enter_caption_at_upload. Default is false.
- New: Added some css styles from twitter bootstrap to all iframes. Input fields and buttons do now look nicer.
- New: Added $cache_clean_thumbs. If set to true thumbnails are also cleaned up at the cache cleanup.
- New: Native css3 round border support. This is supported by all major browser now and the old way was removed. This does now work for php include as well!
- New: Native youtube html5 support. You can now use “IFRAME” as $video_player. Currently this is in beta on youtube. Read the updated howto 34 if you already like to use it.
- New: New skin: Shadow – Look at it as example for your own skin. It has a lot round coners and shadows.
- New: Updated TFU to 2.17!
- Fix: Sometimes the login to the administration was showing a strange error message if the default password was used. Not the redirection to change the pw should work always.
- Fix: jQuery slideshow was not centered in FF. Now it is.
- Fix: Using global_image.htm caused the detail popup to fail in some setups.
- Fix: The order of a:hover and a:visited was wrong when saving the css in the color manager. This caused that the hover color was not displayed properly in all browsers. Also the skins where updated because of this.
- Fix: Optimization of css was not supporting urls in my_style.css. Now relative and absolute paths are supported. url() has to be lower case.
- Fix: Exif data is now only read if the caption is not set yet.
Get the version from the web site.
Have fun using TWG,