TFU 3.0 is now offically released.
All planned features for version 3 are now implemented. Have fun with version 3 of TFU.
This is the new stuff:
- New: Add files and the Upload button can now be styled individualy! You can set color, background color, font weight and theme for both! See the updated howto 9: http://www.tinywebgallery.com/en/tfu/tfu_faq_9.php
- New: multiple recipient e-mail are now supported with smtp as well. Separate e-mails by ,
- New: Security improvments regarding session fixation.
- New: Howto 22 how to change the session name
- New: Session override when session_cache does exist. If the global session does contain values but the internal session handling is active (sesssion_cache folder does exist) the global data was nor used. Now the gobal settings does overwrite tfu settings.
- New: Parameter $use_size_as_height. If you set this to true horizontal and vertical images are all resized to the given size. So vertical images are wider than the given size!
- New: Improved support for MAC uploads. An additional / at the end of the upload string fixes an i/o error on some Mac configurations.
- Fix: Improved normalisation. Now many more inputs are normalized properly.
- Fix: Directories with special chars like öäü where not displayed in the title bar.
- Fix: Elements where overlapping when selecting multiple menu items
- Fix: When a file was selected, and a preview is not available the button was invisible but still enabled.
- Fix: A blank preview was loaded by the invisible button
- Fix: $remove_multiple_php_extension was always removing .php extensions when enabled. Now is only removed them when the file has another extension afterwards.
- Fix: Right border was not displayed in IE sometimes. An extra pixel in the include code fixed this.
- Fix: Improved error message when the flash cannot be loaded.
The JFUploader version can be already found in the forum. I just do the final tests on php 5.4 for them right now. When this is done they will be released as well!
Have fun using TFU,