TFU 2.13 is available and this is the new stuff. I have marked the important onein bold:
- New: (php) An info text of the images is rendered onto the previews
- New: The complete configuration data is now sent encrypted to the flash. Before only security related stuff was encoded. But no one has to know the configuration.
- New: Better fullscreen support.
- New: The flash can now be used in the frontend of wordpress!
- New: When you rename something the old filename is now displayed as default.
- New: $forbidden_view_file_filter – This is the most advanced filter to hide files. fnmatch is used so you can use e.g. a*.txt, exa*e.log. Seperate different filters by komma.
- New: $zip_file_pattern – You can define how the file name of the zip does look like. Please read the doc in tfu_config.php.
- New: $check_safemode in tfu_helper.php – on some systems the check for the safemode completely fails. If this is the case you can turn off this at the top of tfu_helper.php where some internal variables are defined.
- New: Renaming of the case of extensions is now possible even when rename extension is disabled.
- New: $has_post_processing – you can set tis to true if you do a lot after the upload. The flash has an internal warning after 10 sec. By setting this variable to “true” you get additional 10 sec. For bigger files 2 sec are added for each 10 MB
- Fix: Added stripslashes for the description
- Fix: The description is now written before the plugins are called.
- Fix: The check for not valid extensions was improved.
- Fix: Added 2 @ to suppress warings that can happend on sysems where some functions do work like they should.
- Fix: Renaming files + normalize filenames for extensions with big characters was not possible. Now it is.
- Fix: Download as zip was creating zip files which where not working with the internal mac unzipper. I have fixed the external class I was using for this. Now it works fine for Mac too
- Fix: The language selector dropdown in tfu.htm was not working anymore because I updated the swfobjects implementation. Now it works fine again.
So have fun with the new version. JFUploader 2.13 is ready as well. I only wait for Joomla 1.6.1 because I already use the update servers which work fine in this version.
Have fun using TFU,