The last release of this year.
The most important things are:
- Fix of the iframe_redirect_url feature. An additional domain check was too strict. Now if works like expected
- A new warning for document.domain was added because some websites have problems when this is set.
- Hide URL in HTML.
- Support of the SameSite settings. In 2021 I plan to dynamically fix wrong cookies… Lets see if this works…
- All demos and features do now work for http and https at the same time if needed.
- You can now enter your purchase code of codecanyon to verify you are a paying customer.
- In total 9 new features/improvements and 6 bugfixes…
See the history for all changes here:
Get the new version at codecanyon.
Have fun using advanced iframe pro,