To include a webpage to your page please check the following things first:
- Check if your page page is allowed to be included:
- Check if the iframe page and the parent page are one the same domain. www.example.com and text.example.com are different domains!
- Can you modify the page that should be included?
Most likely you have one of the following setups:
- iframe cannot be included: You cannot include the content because the owner does not allow this.
- Iframe can be included and you are on the same domain: All features of the plugin can be used.
Check the feature comparison chart which features are available in detail for your setup. Please do this before you buy! http://www.tinywebgallery.com/blog/advanced-iframe/advanced-iframe-comparison-chart
To enter a simple iframe please go to the administration and follow the instructions on the basic settings tab. There you can either use a basic shortcode and set the settings in the administration or overwrite the settings directly in the shortcode. Please also read the FAQ and look at the free and pro examples.
Advanced users that have their own server might also setup a reverse proxy if the iframe page is on a different domain and cannot use the external workaround. See this blog for details.
If you mix http and https read this blog. Parent https and iframe http does not work on all mayor browsers!