<<< Back to the TFU FAQ
17. How to resize images during upload to a specified size
By default you have a dropdown box where the user can select between the sizes you have entered in the config file at $resize_data and $resize_label. And with $resize_default you select which is selected by default. If you want to resize all uploaded images to a specific size you have the following options:
- Enter only one label/value pair at $resize_label/$resize_data.
- If you want to hide the dopdown box set $resize_show = false;
Additionally you have to:
- 2.10 and higher: Set $resize_label and $resize_data and the $resize_default. The settings are sent even when the drowdown is not shown.
- Before 2.10 the settings are NOT sent when the drowdown is not shown. Therefore you have to manually edit tfu_upload.php. Look for
$size = (isset($_GET['size'])) ? parseInputParameter($_GET['size']) : 100000;
and set your size there e.g.: