Php photo gallery TWG | JFUploader | TWG Flash upload | WFU | Forum

Get help for TinyWebGallery, the best image gallery. The forum is also home for the Joomla JFUploader, TWG Flash Uploader and the Wordpress flash uploader.
It is currently 19. Apr 2024, 20:59

This forum is readonly now. Please use the new forum if you don't find the answer to your question here. The new forum is at https://www.tinywebgallery.com/blog/forum/

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: 19. Sep 2005, 21:33 
Hi,
Im using 1.1.2 and all of a sudden today I get this error message over and over again perhaps 50 times:

arning: fopen() expects parameter 1 to be string, resource given in /home/jeremy/public_html/stencils/view/inc/filefunctions.inc.php on line 299

Warning: fputs(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/jeremy/public_html/stencils/view/inc/filefunctions.inc.php on line 300

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/jeremy/public_html/stencils/view/inc/filefunctions.inc.php on line 301

Its above and below the gallery - have had no trouble with it until today - nothing was changed (that I know of), no pics added, hadnt even touched any files on the server... just appeared out of the blue.

Any ideas as to what it is and how it can be fixed

thanks

jeremy

Post subject:
PostPosted: 20. Sep 2005, 16:08 
Site Admin

Hi,

This are the lines where the debug file is written. Something in your environment has changed that causes an error (maybe an update of the php, disk space changes ... ).

1. Open this file and go to this line 299.
Modify the path of the debug file to e.g. cache/my_debug.out or xml/my_debug.out If the debug file is written then you can see whats the problem.

If you don't care and think everything is fine (except this stupid message) simply make a comment /* */ around the body of the function (not the whole function!). Save and retry.

Let me know if you could solve the problem.

/Michael

Post subject:
PostPosted: 20. Sep 2005, 18:08 
today without doing anything it has diappeared - thanks for the help anyway... Ill keep it in mind next time it happens :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 20. Sep 2005, 22:25 
Site Admin

Hi,

I would check if you have a file called _mydebug.out somewhere.
Maybe you find the problem of this error in there.

Have fun using the gallery

/michael