Php photo gallery TWG | JFUploader | TWG Flash upload | WFU | Forum

Get help for TinyWebGallery, the best image gallery. The forum is also home for the Joomla JFUploader, TWG Flash Uploader and the Wordpress flash uploader.
It is currently 28. Mar 2024, 13:06

This forum is readonly now. Please use the new forum if you don't find the answer to your question here. The new forum is at https://www.tinywebgallery.com/blog/forum/

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: 1. Oct 2010, 19:19 

Hello,

First of all I want so say that this software is really great!
My question:

My website is made with Joomla and you can access my TinyWebGallery by using a menu with wrapper (there is an iFrame in position "user4"). In my TWG you can choose to see different albums. So far so good. But now I want to visit article X on my website. In that article (also in position "user4", but not in an iFrame) I want to:
1. show also album X from my TWG;
or if that is not possible:
2. show a link to the TWG on my website, the same as when I click on TWG in the menu (main website with TWG in an iFrame) but then directly going to album X.

I tried the last option, but it shows only the content of the iFrame (=TWG) and not the rest of the website (like the menu, header, footer,...). Can you help me please? Thanks in advance!

grtz.
Boont

PostPosted: 2. Oct 2010, 01:00 
Site Admin

You would have to make a Joomla page and pass the tfu_album to the iframe. And then you have to link to this page.

- Michael

PostPosted: 2. Oct 2010, 19:47 

Okay thanks! It works now (both options) with a little help of je Joompla plugin Jwrapperbot

PostPosted: 30. Nov 2011, 22:33 

I have a similar need - whenever a new album is created I would like to be able to link directly to that album in my news section.

I can't make it work with jwrapperbot - can you please share your solution in a little more detail?

TIA Martin Zangger

PostPosted: 4. Dec 2011, 14:26 
Site Admin

Hi,

With any wrapper this should work. You only have to specify the full url which is normally shown in the browser url.

I'm planning to write a joomla wrapper that dynamically forwards parameters to the iframe.
I have already done this for Wordpress and a Joomla version will follow soon.

- Michael