Php photo gallery TWG | JFUploader | TWG Flash upload | WFU | Forum

Get help for TinyWebGallery, the best image gallery. The forum is also home for the Joomla JFUploader, TWG Flash Uploader and the Wordpress flash uploader.
It is currently 29. Mar 2024, 17:54

This forum is readonly now. Please use the new forum if you don't find the answer to your question here. The new forum is at https://www.tinywebgallery.com/blog/forum/

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Print text watermark
PostPosted: 13. Feb 2012, 02:43 

02.12.2012 17:04:34 (en) - ERROR 2 in blic_html/twg/inc/imagefunctions.inc.php, line 330: imagettftext() [_a href='function.imagettftext'_function.imagettftext_/a_]: Could not read font

I get the above error when I try to add a watermark using text. Also I notice that the p is missing in public not sure if that is an issue? I just did a new install.

I deleted the same images and uploaded my own images. I am new to wordpress but before I deleted the demo images it did show the random images. But now all I get is Check Album parameter.
I did delete in the admin of twg the cache and also the random info but this didn't do anything different. Any hints on this one also?

Thanks!

Post subject: Re: Print text watermark
PostPosted: 13. Feb 2012, 13:54 
Site Admin

Hi,

have you defined your own font?
And if not have you uploaded the font that comes with TWG?

For the random images: Have you configured the random image plugin to use your folders? If you still refer to one of the demos and delete them then of course they are not found anymore.

And please also post your environment. If you did not mention "new to wordpress" I would not know where you running TWG at all.

- Michael

PostPosted: 13. Feb 2012, 15:07 

I have not changed anything other then uploading own images. I have not changed any font but I will just in case reupload them to make sure it was not a bad uploaded file... Will let you know.

I have been using twg for years ( Mine is registered ) but this is the first time I am using wordpress so still learning all the stuff about it. I did install the twg plugin and change the doman and path in the config file of twg. It worked well till I deleted the folders and uploaded my images.
The only two places to set a path

TinyWebGallery url #removed_broken_link
Enter the full URL to your TWG installation. You have to include the full path including the index.php. e.g .http://www.tinywebgallery.com/demo/index.php. Shortcode attribute: twg_url=""

And the other one is for the admin and that works.

Is there another setting?

PostPosted: 13. Feb 2012, 15:15 
Site Admin

So you use the TWG wrapper for Wordpress which includes TWG in an iframe.

About the watermark. Your font it there. So if it is not working the php in the server does not support this. Then you have to use an image for watermark.
Make sure you have not modified the setting for the font you want to use.

I'm only wondering why you change something in the config files of TWG to include it?
Or do you mean you change something in Wordpress?

- Michael

PostPosted: 14. Feb 2012, 02:30 

What do I need to look for about if the server handles this. I have a VPS server. I can make an image so that is no problem.

Just changed the path within wordpress only of the TWG wrapper. So the path is correct.

I decided to click just re upload twg and now the images now show at random Like it is suppose to do.... But still have the issue with the font.

PostPosted: 14. Feb 2012, 12:30 
Site Admin

Because of the font.

If the file readable?
it's the ttf file in the main directory of TWG.

Best, Michael