Php photo gallery TWG | JFUploader | TWG Flash upload | WFU | Forum

Get help for TinyWebGallery, the best image gallery. The forum is also home for the Joomla JFUploader, TWG Flash Uploader and the Wordpress flash uploader.
It is currently 29. Mar 2024, 17:42

This forum is readonly now. Please use the new forum if you don't find the answer to your question here. The new forum is at https://www.tinywebgallery.com/blog/forum/

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: 6. Dec 2018, 03:18 

I'm having all kinds of issues getting my storyline 360 responsive content fit into the frame when I set the frame to enable_responsive_iframe="true" If I use the resize frame="true" the content is displayed the size of a postage stamp. If I set the width to 100% it is not sizing to 1024px. I suspect there might be something else fixing the size but I have not found the source after hours of looking. If I set the width to 1024px and leave responsive on the content width gets shorten again. I've tried scaling and zoom with no luck. I've now spent the better part of a day now pouring over your documentation and trying different settings and have never gotten it to work.

My understanding is that this setting should work.
[advanced_iframe use_shortcode_attributes_only="true" src="/wp-content/case-studies/CSmod2-pre-v2/story_html5.html" width="100%" height="768" id="advanced_iframe" allowfullscreen="true" enable_responsive_iframe="true"]

Unfortunately I cannot show you this page because it requires a user to be logged in. I paid for the pro version and renewed the support at CodeCanyon only to find that I have to use this public forum and can't even send you a login??? Very disappointing...

I can send you a login via email if you will contact me.

PostPosted: 6. Dec 2018, 15:11 
Site Admin

The shortcode you have there does not work as enable_responsive_iframe="true" alone does not work like explained here:
http://www.tinywebgallery.com/blog/advanced-iframe-resize-to-content-summary.

I have to see story_html5.html to give you a recommendation which feature you should use best.

Also this forum has private messages where you can sent me something and also on Codecanyon there is a direct way to contact me.

Best, Michael

PostPosted: 7. Dec 2018, 00:42 

I found the answer. Something from the theme was messing me up. Thanks for the quick response and good to know that I can PM you info.

PostPosted: 7. Dec 2018, 00:55 
Site Admin

Great you found it.