Php photo gallery TWG | JFUploader | TWG Flash upload | WFU | Forum

Get help for TinyWebGallery, the best image gallery. The forum is also home for the Joomla JFUploader, TWG Flash Uploader and the Wordpress flash uploader.
It is currently 28. Mar 2024, 20:22

This forum is readonly now. Please use the new forum if you don't find the answer to your question here. The new forum is at https://www.tinywebgallery.com/blog/forum/

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: hide vertical scrollbar
PostPosted: 17. Oct 2018, 14:44 

hi.

I've used the shortcode 'show_part_of_iframe_allow_scrollbar_vertical="false"' to try to hide the vertical scrollbar that has now appeared in a 'Show only a part of the iframe' selection that I've made. scrollbar wasn't there before but it is now, and the scrollbar_vertical false doesn't seem to do anything. the overflow (the parent iframe height and width) used to be hidden, but the vertical scrollbar is there now. I haven't changed my shortcode at all. I've also tried 'show_part_of_iframe_style="display: block !important', adding !important, but that doesn't change anything.

my complete code is:
[advanced_iframe securitykey=""+parent_key+"" use_shortcode_attributes_only="true" src="//fipavonline.it/main/classifica/23483" id="classificaSerieC" height="1200" width="1320" scrolling="auto" show_part_of_iframe="true" show_part_of_iframe_x="69" show_part_of_iframe_y="194" show_part_of_iframe_width="1182" show_part_of_iframe_height="898" show_part_of_iframe_style="display: block" hide_part_of_iframe="0,0,100%,100%,transparent,10" show_iframe_loader="true" show_part_of_iframe_zoom="true" content_id="#ai-div-container-classificaSerieC" content_styles="margin:auto"]

the page is: https://www.vbcviterbo.com/seriec/

can you help me with this? I would also like very much that with frame width is equal to the page container width, but don't know how to achieve this.

thanks in advance!
amdrew

PostPosted: 20. Oct 2018, 03:02 
Site Admin

I need to try this. I'm not available since Sunday. I hope I can try it there and give you feedback...

You have set a lot of things. I need to check if they don't interfere!

Best, Michael

PostPosted: 20. Oct 2018, 08:46 

Hi. I've solved the first question. It was quite simple. Scrolling was set to 'auto' instead of 'no' and there was a change in the content of the iframe which I hadn't noticed.
Could you help me simplify the code if you think that would be better, and help me with the container width question?
Thanks!

PostPosted: 20. Oct 2018, 12:40 
Site Admin

about the width. you can also use 100% at show_part_of_iframe_width but then
show_part_of_iframe_x="69" is a problem.
For the height and width I support the calc function. I would have to check tonight if this can be used for show_part_of_iframe_width as well.

Best, Michael

PostPosted: 21. Oct 2018, 00:04 
Site Admin

About the width again. I have checked https://fipavonline.it/main/classifica/23483/0

the problem is your show_part_of_iframe_x="69" Because how should 100% look like? because depending on your parent width also show_part_of_iframe_x would change. What you can do is:

set show_part_of_iframe_x="0"
show_part_of_iframe_width="100%"
width="100%"

Is this what you need?

Also zoom can be used here:
http://www.tinywebgallery.com/blog/advanced-iframe/advanced-iframe-pro-demo/show-only-a-part-of-the-iframe/show-only-a-part-of-an-iframe-zoom#e40

Best, Michael