Php photo gallery TWG | JFUploader | TWG Flash upload | WFU | Forum

Get help for TinyWebGallery, the best image gallery. The forum is also home for the Joomla JFUploader, TWG Flash Uploader and the Wordpress flash uploader.
It is currently 29. Mar 2024, 01:10

This forum is readonly now. Please use the new forum if you don't find the answer to your question here. The new forum is at https://www.tinywebgallery.com/blog/forum/

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: 20. Dec 2017, 00:56 

I have an iframe that includes two side-by-side elements: a Calendar and a Schedule
The calendar allows a user to select a date which then loads the corresponding schedule for that date.

I would like to break up the iframe as it is horizontally very long and does not look ideal to users on a mobile device (excess scrolling).

In the Pro version, is it possible to break up the calendar portion from the schedule portion using the "show only part of an iframe" option and still have them interact together?

PostPosted: 20. Dec 2017, 22:23 
Site Admin

You can split this but they do not interact by default. Depending on the implementation of the site you could maybe reload the other iframe with Javascript. But this reload is not part of the plugin. There you would have to to a custom extension if your page is working with page reloads and not Ajax.

Best, Michael

PostPosted: 20. Dec 2017, 22:54 

Hi Michael,

Thank you for your reply and that information.

The interaction occurs by default on the website I'm grabbing the iframes from. I was just curious to know if splitting their view on my site will have an impact on their default behavior.

Here is an example of the calendar/schedule: https://powerhaussports.ezleagues.ezfacility.com/schedule.aspx

Thanks!

PostPosted: 21. Dec 2017, 00:06 
Site Admin

I would not use 2 iframes here. Especially if you click on the schedule the whole view changes.
So you have 2 iframes that by default don't know each other...

Best, Michael