Php photo gallery TWG | JFUploader | TWG Flash upload | WFU | Forum

Get help for TinyWebGallery, the best image gallery. The forum is also home for the Joomla JFUploader, TWG Flash Uploader and the Wordpress flash uploader.
It is currently 19. Apr 2024, 23:00

This forum is readonly now. Please use the new forum if you don't find the answer to your question here. The new forum is at https://www.tinywebgallery.com/blog/forum/

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Support for IOS Devices
PostPosted: 16. Nov 2017, 14:52 

Hi There,

Thanks for the awesome plugin. I just purchased it a few minutes ago.

I was wondering if you could help me. I am trying to use an advanced iframe that does not appear to be scrolling on an Iphone 5S or Ipad. I've turned on the specific settings and have posted my shortcode below. I've removed the URL and security key for personal reasons.

[advanced_iframe securitykey="XYZ" use_shortcode_attributes_only="true" src="" width="100%" height="100%" scrolling="auto" enable_ios_mobile_scolling="true" id="advanced_iframe" allowfullscreen="true" enable_responsive_iframe="true" ]

I am triggering a modal with a button (Avada Theme) to show the Iframe. If you could please advise I would appreciate it.

Thanks

PostPosted: 16. Nov 2017, 19:45 
Site Admin

I don't know what your theme is doing? does it take the iframe and renders it into an extra layer?

Because then they take it out of the extra div I have added to support the scrolling.

Try the included modal layer functionality:
http://www.tinywebgallery.com/blog/advanced-iframe/advanced-iframe-pro-demo/show-the-iframe-as-layer

Best, Michael

PostPosted: 16. Nov 2017, 20:22 

Thanks. I'm not exactly sure how the modal renders the Iframe but if you were to Google 'Avada Theme Modal' you would see what I mean.

I took a look at the layer functionality but it didn't work as expected. It seems like I have to create a template/addmydomain to make it work?

Please excuse the confusion. Do you have some simple guidelines for triggering the iframe with a button perhaps? What are the best configurations for Iphones/Ipads?

Thank you

PostPosted: 16. Nov 2017, 23:19 
Site Admin

I also don't know how they render on your page as you have not provided a link to your page.

I don't under stand what you mean with your 2nd sentence - not work as expected does not help me here :).

http://www.tinywebgallery.com/blog/advanced-iframe/advanced-iframe-pro-demo/show-the-iframe-as-layer already shows you a working example.

As the url is read from the link you need to use a link here. And this you can normally styles with css that it looks like a button. We do this in our project all the time!

You can try my demo - they should work nicely on ipad and iphone. Only your content has to be really responsive to looks good.

Best, Michael

PostPosted: 17. Nov 2017, 11:42 

I got it working!

Thanks bud :D

PostPosted: 17. Nov 2017, 16:32 
Site Admin

Great.