Php photo gallery TWG | JFUploader | TWG Flash upload | WFU | Forum

Get help for TinyWebGallery, the best image gallery. The forum is also home for the Joomla JFUploader, TWG Flash Uploader and the Wordpress flash uploader.
It is currently 28. Mar 2024, 14:24

This forum is readonly now. Please use the new forum if you don't find the answer to your question here. The new forum is at https://www.tinywebgallery.com/blog/forum/

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Two e-mail issues
PostPosted: 1. Apr 2011, 12:56 

I have two questions/issues regarding JFUpload (registered version) email functionalities:

1. Email user after upload: I have seen an old thread regarding JFU's lack of built-in capability to email the user after he/she has uploaded files. It's a functionality that I would really like to have and according to the thread, you suggest a plugin for the purpose. As I am in no position to be able to produce such a plugin, I wonder if you could for a fee?

2. I have also read in a thread, that you're supposed to be able to add several e-mail addresses to receive notification mails, and that these should be separated by commas or semi-colons. I have tried both but have not gotten it working. Can you confirm that it has been tested and perhaps suggest what I should try to resolve the issue?

Thank you very much in advance!

Post subject: Re: Two e-mail issues
PostPosted: 1. Apr 2011, 17:29 
Site Admin

1. I can write such a plugin for you. Please send me an e-mail. It is not included by default because by default the uploader itself does not have the e-mail of the user. Only for Joomla this is the case.

2. This does work for sure on my server because I have this running there (2 admins get informed if something is uploaded). Maybe it is a setting of the server itself. I can do another test on my other server and verify this.

- Michael