Php photo gallery TWG | JFUploader | TWG Flash upload | WFU | Forum

Get help for TinyWebGallery, the best image gallery. The forum is also home for the Joomla JFUploader, TWG Flash Uploader and the Wordpress flash uploader.
It is currently 28. Mar 2024, 20:49

This forum is readonly now. Please use the new forum if you don't find the answer to your question here. The new forum is at https://www.tinywebgallery.com/blog/forum/

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: 1. Mar 2010, 18:22 

I have come across two issues while setting up my site which may be bugs in TFU and seem to differ from TWG:

The log_plugin script calls debug() to do it's job. In TWG this works fine. However in standalone TFU I got a function not found error. I found in tfu_helper for the standalone that the debug function is called tfu_debug(). I changed the call in log_plugin.php to tfu_debug and that fixed the error. I'm not sure if this was intentional or not but thought I would call it to your attention.

The second issue really did happen, trust me, but I can't reproduce it now. It seemed that for the standalone TFU at least that the maxfilesize that the flash was getting from php.ini was not converting MB to KB, it was just using MB as KB (ie: 1000MB was read as 1000KB).

As I said, I can't reproduce this now so it may have been my imagination. However, looking through tfu_helper I noticed that in the return_kbytes() function you have for both "case 'g':" and "case 'm':" "$val *= 1024". This to me seems to be similar to the case I described except for GB to KB rather than MB to KB. I know just enough PHP to get myself in serious trouble, so I may be way off base with this. If this is the case, feel free to ignore me.

T.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 7. Mar 2010, 21:05 
Site Admin

are you using the latest version of tfu and the plugin?
I renamed the debug function to tfu_debug because in Joomla there has another Component defined a debug funtion as well and this causes an error.

In TWG it is still called debug.

- Michael

Post subject:
PostPosted: 8. Mar 2010, 16:41 

TFU version is 2.1.06

The most I can find for the plugin is 2.9.x at the beginning of the code.

T.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 8. Mar 2010, 18:28 
Site Admin

I have uploaded the latest log_plugin again. Seems there was not my latest version.

- Michael