Php photo gallery TWG | JFUploader | TWG Flash upload | WFU | Forum

Get help for TinyWebGallery, the best image gallery. The forum is also home for the Joomla JFUploader, TWG Flash Uploader and the Wordpress flash uploader.
It is currently 28. Mar 2024, 17:50

This forum is readonly now. Please use the new forum if you don't find the answer to your question here. The new forum is at https://www.tinywebgallery.com/blog/forum/

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: 3. Apr 2007, 17:22 

hello there - I boight a full license uploader of you which included the flash source file. I've just tried to edtit for the first time(ie, change background colour) and i get 26 errors when publishing! Even if i don't edit anything and open the source straight from your zip file is still get them.

using flash 8 on osx.

errors i get;

**Error** /Users/dan/Library/Application Support/Macromedia/Flash 8/en/Configuration/Classes/mx/controls/scrollClasses/ScrollThumb.as: Line 60: There is no property with the name 'useHandCursor'.
useHandCursor=false;

**Error** /Users/dan/Library/Application Support/Macromedia/Flash 8/en/Configuration/Classes/mx/controls/scrollClasses/ScrollThumb.as: Line 112: There is no property with the name 'onMouseMove'.
delete onMouseMove;

**Error** /Users/dan/Library/Application Support/Macromedia/Flash 8/en/Configuration/Classes/mx/controls/scrollClasses/ScrollThumb.as: Line 123: There is no property with the name 'onMouseMove'.
onMouseMove = dragThumb;

**Error** /Users/dan/Library/Application Support/Macromedia/Flash 8/en/Configuration/Classes/mx/controls/scrollClasses/ScrollThumb.as: Line 124: There is no method with the name 'onPress'.
super.onPress();

**Error** /Users/dan/Library/Application Support/Macromedia/Flash 8/en/Configuration/Classes/mx/controls/scrollClasses/ScrollThumb.as: Line 135: There is no method with the name 'onRelease'.
super.onRelease();

**Error** /Users/dan/Library/Application Support/Macromedia/Flash 8/en/Configuration/Classes/mx/controls/scrollClasses/ScrollThumb.as: Line 146: There is no method with the name 'onReleaseOutside'.
super.onReleaseOutside();

**Error** /Users/dan/Library/Application Support/Macromedia/Flash 8/en/Configuration/Classes/mx/controls/scrollClasses/ScrollThumb.as: Line 153: There is no method with the name 'setSkin'.
setSkin(3, gripSkin);

**Error** /Users/dan/Library/Application Support/Macromedia/Flash 8/en/Configuration/Classes/mx/skins/CustomBorder.as: Line 27: Type mismatch in assignment statement: found mx.skins.CustomBorder where Object is required.
static var symbolOwner:Object = CustomBorder;

**Error** /Users/dan/Library/Application Support/Macromedia/Flash 8/en/Configuration/Classes/mx/skins/CustomBorder.as: Line 112: There is no property with the name '__width'.
return __width;

**Error** /Users/dan/Library/Application Support/Macromedia/Flash 8/en/Configuration/Classes/mx/skins/CustomBorder.as: Line 121: There is no property with the name '__height'.
return __height;

**Error** /Users/dan/Library/Application Support/Macromedia/Flash 8/en/Configuration/Classes/mx/skins/CustomBorder.as: Line 135: There is no method with the name 'super'.
super.init();

**Error** /Users/dan/Library/Application Support/Macromedia/Flash 8/en/Configuration/Classes/mx/skins/CustomBorder.as: Line 154: There is no method with the name 'setSkin'.
var z = setSkin(tagL, leftSkin);

**Error** /Users/dan/Library/Application Support/Macromedia/Flash 8/en/Configuration/Classes/mx/skins/CustomBorder.as: Line 168: There is no method with the name 'setSkin'.
setSkin(tagM, middleSkin);

**Error** /Users/dan/Library/Application Support/Macromedia/Flash 8/en/Configuration/Classes/mx/skins/CustomBorder.as: Line 182: There is no method with the name 'setSkin'.
setSkin(tagR, rightSkin);

**Error** /Users/dan/Library/Application Support/Macromedia/Flash 8/en/Configuration/Classes/mx/controls/scrollClasses/ScrollBar.as: Line 272: There is no property with the name '_height'.
var y:Number = ((pos-minPos) * (scrollTrack_mc.height-scrollThumb_mc._height) / (maxPos - minPos)) + scrollTrack_mc.top;

**Error** /Users/dan/Library/Application Support/Macromedia/Flash 8/en/Configuration/Classes/mx/controls/scrollClasses/ScrollBar.as: Line 273: There is no method with the name 'move'.
scrollThumb_mc.move(0,y);

**Error** /Users/dan/Library/Application Support/Macromedia/Flash 8/en/Configuration/Classes/mx/controls/scrollClasses/ScrollBar.as: Line 499: There is no property with the name 'visible'.
st.visible = false;

**Error** /Users/dan/Library/Application Support/Macromedia/Flash 8/en/Configuration/Classes/mx/controls/scrollClasses/ScrollBar.as: Line 504: There is no property with the name 'visible'.
st.visible = true;

**Error** /Users/dan/Library/Application Support/Macromedia/Flash 8/en/Configuration/Classes/mx/controls/scrollClasses/ScrollBar.as: Line 505: There is no method with the name 'setSize'.
st.setSize(_minWidth, st.minHeight + 0);

**Error** /Users/dan/Library/Application Support/Macromedia/Flash 8/en/Configuration/Classes/mx/controls/scrollClasses/ScrollBar.as: Line 510: There is no property with the name 'visible'.
st.visible = true;

**Error** /Users/dan/Library/Application Support/Macromedia/Flash 8/en/Configuration/Classes/mx/controls/scrollClasses/ScrollBar.as: Line 511: There is no method with the name 'setSize'.
st.setSize(_minWidth, thumbHeight);

**Error** /Users/dan/Library/Application Support/Macromedia/Flash 8/en/Configuration/Classes/mx/controls/scrollClasses/ScrollBar.as: Line 518: There is no property with the name 'visible'.
scrollThumb_mc.visible = false;

**Error** /Users/dan/Library/Application Support/Macromedia/Flash 8/en/Configuration/Classes/mx/controls/scrollClasses/ScrollBar.as: Line 534: There is no property with the name 'visible'.
scrollThumb_mc.visible = false;

**Error** /Users/dan/Library/Application Support/Macromedia/Flash 8/en/Configuration/Classes/mx/controls/scrollClasses/ScrollBar.as: Line 695: There is no property with the name '_y'.
if (scrollThumb_mc._y+scrollThumb_mc.height < _ymouse) {

**Error** /Users/dan/Library/Application Support/Macromedia/Flash 8/en/Configuration/Classes/mx/controls/scrollClasses/ScrollBar.as: Line 697: There is no property with the name '_y'.
} else if (scrollThumb_mc._y>_ymouse) {

**Error** Scene=Szene 1, layer=Actions, frame=1:Line 40: There is no property with the name 'x'.
my_menu.show(my_button.x, my_button.y + my_button.height - offset);

Total ActionScript Errors: 26 Reported Errors: 26

Post subject:
PostPosted: 3. Apr 2007, 17:37 
Site Admin

flash 8 professional?

/Michael

Post subject:
PostPosted: 3. Apr 2007, 17:53 

yep.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 3. Apr 2007, 18:10 
Site Admin

I got mine here :http://www.adobe.com/de/products/flash/flashpro/productinfo/features/

I don't have any expericence with the mac version.
Do you think the package I sent you is corrupt? I can resend it - but I think this has something to do with a missing or not up to date library.

/Michael

Post subject:
PostPosted: 3. Apr 2007, 18:15 

mmm - where can i update my library? can you export one from the relevent file? Or is it a personal one you've created?

Many thanks. D.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 3. Apr 2007, 18:15 
Site Admin

have you had a previous version of flash installed?
Because I saw in some threads that they had this problem because in the classpath of the flash were old classes from e.g. flash 2004mx

/Michael

Post subject:
PostPosted: 3. Apr 2007, 18:16 
Site Admin

not one of my libraries - you get the errors from flash internal classes!

/Michael

Post subject:
PostPosted: 3. Apr 2007, 18:19 

ok - don't understand!

if i need more than your source file to get it working what is it i need and where can i get it?

D.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 4. Apr 2007, 11:31 
Site Admin

you only need a properly installed flash8 pro + my files that's all.

I'm trying to say is that your install seems not to be o.k. - look like you have installed an older version of flash and the new install is still using these older files because it is looking for properties in some classes that should exists.

Have you had an install of an older flash version somewhere?

/Michael