Php photo gallery TWG | JFUploader | TWG Flash upload | WFU | Forum

Get help for TinyWebGallery, the best image gallery. The forum is also home for the Joomla JFUploader, TWG Flash Uploader and the Wordpress flash uploader.
It is currently 26. Apr 2024, 09:23

This forum is readonly now. Please use the new forum if you don't find the answer to your question here. The new forum is at https://www.tinywebgallery.com/blog/forum/

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: 13. Apr 2015, 17:14 

I originally posted this 4/10/2015 on the WordPress forum, but you requested I use this forum for support of the pro version, so here I am. The original thread there was https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-with-resize-on-element-resize-on-a-different-domain?replies=3#post-6808288.

The URL for the page I'm working with is http://www.ministrylinq.com/675/

I'm assuming that what you mean by "default settings" is the Advanced Iframe Pro page that displays in my Wordpress administration.

You said that "Resize on element resize is not configured." I agree. :-) I've added #SpecialAPIhelp to the "Resize on element resize" setting as a start. However this setting is in the section for an iframe that comes from the same domain, so I'm a little confused as to where I'm supposed to configure this. This also didn't solve the problem, but I'm still assuming I've not got this configured correctly.

Thanks for helping through this!

PostPosted: 13. Apr 2015, 17:44 
Site Admin

This is the right place. Check the documentation there. This setting is also saved to the ai_external.js !
In the next version I have introduced additional icons to make clear which settings are saved there.

If you test you have to directly reload the iframe page as browser likes to cache iframe content. So a simple reload is not enough.

You can also add a configuration file for the ai_external.js like described in the external workaround section. This is the recommended way if you need multiple configurations.

Best, Michael

PostPosted: 13. Apr 2015, 18:14 

Well, I'll be! Very nice! I'm embarrassed to realize that I hadn't cleared my cache and that's why I didn't see it working after making my change. I can see it working. Thanks very much for your help! I can see now why people say such good things about your support for the plugin.
:D