Php photo gallery TWG | JFUploader | TWG Flash upload | WFU | Forum

Get help for TinyWebGallery, the best image gallery. The forum is also home for the Joomla JFUploader, TWG Flash Uploader and the Wordpress flash uploader.
It is currently 19. Apr 2024, 15:57

This forum is readonly now. Please use the new forum if you don't find the answer to your question here. The new forum is at https://www.tinywebgallery.com/blog/forum/

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Iframe Pro with Jalbum
PostPosted: 10. Feb 2015, 10:14 

Hi,

I am using Jalbum image gallery inside iframe pro with Avada theme, both are responsive and on the same domain.

First i was using the free iframe and it was working fine without being responsive on android, after i purchased iframe pro and installed it alongside iframe free, two of four iframed pages were responsive! although i was using the same default settings.

I uninstalled iframe free and now i can not get iframe pro to be responsive, although i know it did work earlier.

question: what are the basic settings necessary for iframe pro to be responsive, i have reviewed many posts in the forum without a definitive answer and i am baffled by this.

I can provide the urls in a private message.

PostPosted: 10. Feb 2015, 10:27 
Site Admin

Hi,

how do you use both the free and the pro version? They would use the same settings from the database which would lead to a unknown behavior.
So you first should reset the settings to the defaults and then enable the auto height and the responsive feature.

Best, Michael

PostPosted: 11. Feb 2015, 08:59 

Thanks Michael, great plugin

I disabled and uninstalled free version

I disabled w3 cache plugin

I reset the pro version settings

I have the following shortcode on the page in AVADA:

[advanced_iframe securitykey="zzzzzzzzzzc453486bb0179294adc5e91260a36f4f" id=”iframe2″ src="http://zzzz.com/videos/" width="100%" height="800" ]

I set Enable responsive iframe to YES

I set Resize iframe to content height to YES

now everytime I refresh the page the iframe loads Jalbum gallery in full size NOT resized AND after its loaded the whole iframe collapses to 15 vertical pixels and becomes a thick line! in firefox win7 sp1 and android.

Again, when I first installed the plugin, two of the four pages worked as responsive and two pages did not, although they are all jalbum galleries.

thanks for helping out

PostPosted: 11. Feb 2015, 10:42 
Site Admin

Have you tried with a delay already?
Because depending how jAlbum is loaded maybe the measurement of the height is too early.

The code to measure the height is the same in pro and the free version. So if it worked on the free version you had other settings there.

Best, Michael

PostPosted: 11. Feb 2015, 20:24 

I tried 1000-3000 milliseconds with the previous settings mentioned and no change,

with the free version I did not have responsive set, and did not know i could do it
that is why i bought pro to be responsive, with free i was only getting the iframe function.

with free version i had no settings besides the default youtube link which i replaced with my link.

after i added pro, with no modifications to the settings it was responsive

i have uninstalled the free version as mentioned before.

how can i send you links in a private message?