Plugin Tabs not working
Hi I started using your plugin and it was working fairly well.
I had a link from within my domain that I used and it was loading.
Trying to be clever, I went to the Add/include files tab and inserted the same address into one of the available text boxes (I can't remember what it was). This seems to have crashed the plugin:
- I now cannot click on any of the tabs to see any of the settings from the WP dashboard. The tabs are there, there is a link but it won't activate and move to the tab;
- I have uninstalled this plugin and the custom plugin and reinstalled 3 times;
- I still cannot click on the tabs to see/change the option I chose even after reinstall;
- the same address keeps loading when I refer to it even after a reinstall;
- whenever I include the tag [advanced_iframe] with any src in any page, it reverts to the one I inserted in the add/include space;
Is there a place that this has been saved to outside of the plugin folder? I notice the folders disappear when I delete, but the data must still be saved as it comes back to that straight away after reinstall.
The data is saved also to the database. On the option tab is the option to remove also this data.
The plugin has also a custom folder where custom files are saved. This one you can also try to delete.
What is strange is why the administration is not loaded. because this are only settings.
also can you please press f12 and see if there are any errors in the browser console and tell me if you see some.
Please download 2021.9 and install it over the old version. Then it should work again.
Sorry for the inconvenience. The minimizer changed their urls and instead of returning an error which would have been covered they returned a website that they changed the url :(.
How have you updated? You need to install it again or if you updated by ftp you need to deactivate/activate the plugin again.
Also can you please provide a link to your installation?
Just wanted to say thanks Michael for trying to sort this. Really appreciated!
So I have tried ftp, delete/install, deactivate/activate on two different subdomain versions of my site on two different browsers. Both still won't let me switch tabs in the WP dashboard area.
I will try a third a bit later.
There's another console error which I've attached.
Here's two links to pages with the exact same iframe reference (the default). These are different subdomains. One does the right thing, the other is still trying to embed the page I added last night and now cannot amend.
ps - if you are going to use this in your forum, I'd prefer it if those links were not visible.