Php photo gallery TWG | JFUploader | TWG Flash upload | WFU | Forum

Get help for TinyWebGallery, the best image gallery. The forum is also home for the Joomla JFUploader, TWG Flash Uploader and the Wordpress flash uploader.
It is currently 16. Apr 2024, 14:42

This forum is readonly now. Please use the new forum if you don't find the answer to your question here. The new forum is at https://www.tinywebgallery.com/blog/forum/

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: 29. Aug 2007, 19:28 
Site Admin

there is no center set in the gallery if it uses 100%.
if you have a fixed width you have of course to center it by yourself if you like it centered.

/Michael

Post subject:
PostPosted: 29. Aug 2007, 21:57 

TinyWebGallery wrote:
there is no center set in the gallery if it uses 100%.
if you have a fixed width you have of course to center it by yourself if you like it centered.

/Michael

I think I get your point now. Your talking about the relationship between twg and the width of the header and footer. I do not use include, but ....header and footer.

But I still cannot however figure out WHY the content aligns to the left. I change the width settings in twg ccs and wupty my whole page goes to the left?

So I see your point about twg only aligning itself in relationship to the footer and header, but how does the width settings in twg change the alignment of the footer and header on the page???

I output a html page set to align center and it worked before I change twg settings.

I don't get it. But perhaps it's better to ask in another forum if your saying this has nothing to do with twg. I just don't understand why the page goes to left alignment AFTER I change the width in twg.... if it has nothing to DO with twg.

It makes no sense to me at all, but then again... it's not the first time :D

I'll try and go find an answer in a web-designer forum or something, if it has nothing to do with twg, then it's not really your problem.

Peace !

Post subject:
PostPosted: 29. Aug 2007, 23:31 

Did you try a normal HTML table???

I just put the TWG inside a table. Then you just have to align the table. But for this maybe you have to use an include.

Sorry for my bad english.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 29. Aug 2007, 23:42 

hercilio wrote:
Did you try a normal HTML table???

I just put the TWG inside a table. Then you just have to align the table. But for this maybe you have to use an include.

Sorry for my bad english.

I don't know anything about html programming. I use "Freeway" which is a Mac program that does all the coding for me.

I tried to make the include work, but I couldn't. So I created a footer and a header as described in the howto, and it worked.

It's a mysteri to me, how changing the twg can change the alignment of the header.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: 29. Aug 2007, 23:45 
Site Admin

It's actually a html/css thing.

TWG is designed at 100% - if you use a fixed width you have to change a couple of things - you are not a programmer - don't try ;).

What you can do:

Make your layout and include the gallery in a iframe with a fixed width and height! Then you can easily center everything! TWG has an iframe fix you have to set to make is look perfect.

/Michael

Post subject:
PostPosted: 29. Aug 2007, 23:54 

TinyWebGallery wrote:
It's actually a html/css thing.

TWG is designed at 100% - if you use a fixed width you have to change a couple of things - you are not a programmer - don't try ;).

What you can do:

Make your layout and include the gallery in a iframe with a fixed width and height! Then you can easily center everything! TWG has an iframe fix you have to set to make is look perfect.

/Michael

Hi Michael

thanks for the advice, not to "programme" my way to a solution :D

However, I've given up working with frames long ago :oops: besides my program cannot create "iFrames" only normal "Frames" (I'm assuming there's a difference)

Perhaps you can list the documents that need to be changed, and then I can get some help from somewhere to change it?

If it's just searching through files for align settings and changing them to "center" then that sounds less frightning to me :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 29. Aug 2007, 23:57 
Site Admin

the align is not in there - to acive this you would have to add an additional div and center this.

putting everything on center would not help.

I can put the center in your version!

/Michael

Post subject:
PostPosted: 29. Aug 2007, 23:59 

TinyWebGallery wrote:
the align is not in there - to acive this you would have to add an additional div and center this.

putting everything on center would not help.

I can put the center in your version!

/Michael

OH MY GOD !!! PERFECT !!!!

:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :mrgreen: