Php photo gallery TWG | JFUploader | TWG Flash upload | WFU | Forum

Get help for TinyWebGallery, the best image gallery. The forum is also home for the Joomla JFUploader, TWG Flash Uploader and the Wordpress flash uploader.
It is currently 25. Apr 2024, 18:00

This forum is readonly now. Please use the new forum if you don't find the answer to your question here. The new forum is at https://www.tinywebgallery.com/blog/forum/

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: 22. Mar 2006, 01:36 
I am trying to perform a standalone installation of TWG. I have written a script that will display a main login page that searches the username / password combination from a MySQL table.

I want to intergrate this into my TWG installation so that people login at the main page and are then, on sucessful login, presented with the TWG main page.

Then, instead of the Login link on the main page (used for protected directories) I would like to place an upload button. This would then call th e upload page from the admin folder.

How could I put this link on the main page. I have found the call in index.php but can't seem to modify it to correctly call the upload page.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 22. Mar 2006, 10:00 
Site Admin

Hi,

1st

the login button is NOT for the protected galleries - it is for the extended features like rotate permanetn, enter captions, delete comments.

I think you mean the "Administration" link!

if you want to do this you have to make your login form! then you have to have the same users in your sql as in my htaccess file (or you kind of use the login page from the admin.
then you have to place the user and the password in the session!
look in the admin\.include\login.php - look line 56 how user and pass should look like) ;).

and then you modify the "admin link" - The problem is where the files are uploaded to. if you want to access the upload directly you have to use the action upload and the parameter dir

e.g.
admin/index.php?action=upload&dir=counter

and then rename the admin link in the language file to upload!

/Michael

Post subject:
PostPosted: 22. Mar 2006, 19:43 
I want to remove the login button as I will not be offering the extended features, making the button redundant.

In its place I want to place an upload link that allows a user who is logged in to upload files using the upload form to the directory /Year/Month/Date/Username. The variables aren't hard to aquire using the date() command. I can't see how to get the gallery to check against an sql database that the user exists, nor how to replace the login button.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 23. Mar 2006, 00:09 
Site Admin

as I wrote before - you should use the administration link for this - set show_login to false.

Of course you cannot see anything about checks about an sql db because it does not exist - you have to do this like i wrote before - if you want your directory structure you have to code this!

/Michael