Php photo gallery TWG | JFUploader | TWG Flash upload | WFU | Forum

Get help for TinyWebGallery, the best image gallery. The forum is also home for the Joomla JFUploader, TWG Flash Uploader and the Wordpress flash uploader.
It is currently 20. Apr 2024, 08:37

This forum is readonly now. Please use the new forum if you don't find the answer to your question here. The new forum is at https://www.tinywebgallery.com/blog/forum/

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: random image twg_show
PostPosted: 16. Apr 2006, 01:12 
Hi,

Complements for the fantastic script! You rock!

I have a question:
I have implemented the randomfunction on my homepage. But i'd like to change the link of that random image into something like 'twg_show': so that each time when you click on the (random) image, the twg_show function will be activated. Visitors now have the ability to view the random image in a larger format, without leaving the indexpage.

Is there a solution for my problem???

Many thanks!
Jimmy van Dijk

Post subject:
PostPosted: 16. Apr 2006, 08:55 
Site Admin

Hi,

I don't understand 100%. You want o have a special image displayed? or the main page?

ou can use any link under the random image you like. The <a ...> for the random image is just to get to the current displayed image.

Or did I understand you wrong?

/Michael

Post subject:
PostPosted: 16. Apr 2006, 10:46 
Example: in the twgallery, when you click on the thumbnail, you get a larger image. You can click on that one too, (maybe better known as the 'download' function), and a popup window will appear with the image (could be very large).

On my frontpage the 'thumbnail' random image is very small. I'd like to give my visitors this 'download' function, so that when they click on the image a popup window (just like in the gallery) will appear. This way, they can get a better look at the picture without leaving my indexpage.

Regards

Post subject:
PostPosted: 16. Apr 2006, 15:26 
Site Admin

you cannot do this only be configuration because for this popup an different php page is called (not index.php!).

but the modification is not very hard.

the name of the image is in the session - the i_popup.php only would have to be modified for this ;).

I could make you this small extension - and if you like it you can make a small donation ;).

/Michael

Post subject:
PostPosted: 16. Apr 2006, 22:07 
bring it on :D ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 18. Apr 2006, 00:17 
Site Admin

Send me a mail - i'll send you the modified version + a small example

/Michael