Php photo gallery TWG | JFUploader | TWG Flash upload | WFU | Forum

Get help for TinyWebGallery, the best image gallery. The forum is also home for the Joomla JFUploader, TWG Flash Uploader and the Wordpress flash uploader.
It is currently 27. Apr 2024, 06:59

This forum is readonly now. Please use the new forum if you don't find the answer to your question here. The new forum is at https://www.tinywebgallery.com/blog/forum/

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Problem with the style..
PostPosted: 28. Jul 2007, 12:14 

Hello! TWG is really a great gallery, i'm so glad I found it :) .
So, me and a friend spend the evening to setup the style for the gallery (my_config..). Now I was editing my_configuriations to fix the title and gallery title. After that i tried to put an image in the intro text (under the gallery title) .

When i reloaded the page the style was gone? The whole gallery was painted white and the text black (it didn't change back to the default style).
I checked the my_style.css and, well.. Everything there was ok. Still i overwrote the my_style.css with the backup, just in case. Still the samething.

I changed back the my_configuration file with the default. It's still the same. So I have no idea what to do next, would be great if anyone could help me as quick as possible :? .

Another question;

Is it possible to allow special letters and characters? I'm from sweden so I use å,ä,ö. It seems the gallery can't show those letters.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 29. Jul 2007, 09:37 
Site Admin

are you mixing up my_config and my_style ?

my_config is for settings, my_style stylesheets only

when you use your own styles make sure to disable the skin first (admin skin is default).

and yes you can use öäü - i'm German using it all the time.

When you use folder.txt and foldername.txt you have to store the file in utf-8. Otherwise you don't get the characters dispalyed properly.

/Michael

Post subject:
PostPosted: 29. Jul 2007, 11:07 

Thank you =).

I haven't mixed up my_config and my_style, I just tok a look at some different config files before I found the right one (My_config). Inside that file I just edited the page title and gallery title. :?

I think I found my own solution if you can't come up with one, overwrite the installation with the orginal files and backup my_style so we won't have to remake the style?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 29. Jul 2007, 13:54 
Site Admin

have you used the colormanager and the config in the administration?

/Michael

Post subject:
PostPosted: 29. Jul 2007, 20:06 

We did use the colormanager in the start, but that was just to find out what changes what, after that we just edited it in wordpad. (And Green.css)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 29. Jul 2007, 22:44 
Site Admin

if this works for you it's fine ;).

/Michael