Php photo gallery TWG | JFUploader | TWG Flash upload | WFU | Forum

Get help for TinyWebGallery, the best image gallery. The forum is also home for the Joomla JFUploader, TWG Flash Uploader and the Wordpress flash uploader.
It is currently 19. Apr 2024, 17:01

This forum is readonly now. Please use the new forum if you don't find the answer to your question here. The new forum is at https://www.tinywebgallery.com/blog/forum/

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: 16. Aug 2007, 09:56 

after uploading my twg.lic.php file to my webserver I have some observations that might be the result of one fault:

1. I observe a lot of error messages like:
08.16.2007 9:47:36 - ERROR 2 in me/web/snl44503/twg/admin/helper_gen.php, line 19: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/home/web/snl44503/twg/twg.lic.php:1)
08.16.2007 9:47:50 - ERROR 2 in usr/home/web/snl44503/twg/admin/menu.php, line 29: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/home/web/snl44503/twg/twg.lic.php:1)

(and yes, as far as I know the registration file is saved as UTF-8)

2. there is a white space above my gallery that was/is not there without the twg.lic.php available on the server. (could this be related with the ajax folder menu?)

3. when I logoff I get an white empty page instead of the login page that I got before including the license file.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 16. Aug 2007, 10:52 
Site Admin

the problem is the BOM some editors save the utf-8 with.
this gives you 3 additional chars you don't see in the editor!

Which editor are you using?

you can try to open the twg.lic.php in the editor of the TWGXplorer - then edit it - I think there is shows the 3 characters - remove them an save them again.

Or update TWG to the latest build - there I updated some files that prevented output exactly because of this. if you download the latest version check the version.txt. there you find what files to update.

If you are interested what BOM is:
#removed_broken_link
(there they tell you about this problem too)

/Michael

PostPosted: 16. Aug 2007, 12:32 

TinyWebGallery wrote:
you can try to open the twg.lic.php in the editor of the TWGXplorer - then edit it - I think there is shows the 3 characters - remove them an save them again.

Although I was not able to see any additional characters in TWGXplorer, I again saved it with TWGXplorer resulting in a correct functioning.
As I already thought/expected, the other issues were related to one thing.

thanks for this great gallery; I really like it.