Php photo gallery TWG | JFUploader | TWG Flash upload | WFU | Forum

Get help for TinyWebGallery, the best image gallery. The forum is also home for the Joomla JFUploader, TWG Flash Uploader and the Wordpress flash uploader.
It is currently 28. Mar 2024, 12:10

This forum is readonly now. Please use the new forum if you don't find the answer to your question here. The new forum is at https://www.tinywebgallery.com/blog/forum/

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Max image size
PostPosted: 11. Oct 2007, 04:19 

Hi guys, in my TWG Info says: - Max resolution ~ 2730 x 2050

that mean my server alow that kind of size to make the thumbnail and preview image?

I have some galleries than preview image not show and the thumb show ok but if I ckick in the little grey square (when the preview image should be) a popup open with the high resolution image, so the question is.... How I can link the thumbnail directly to the original image instead the preview??

Sorry my english I hope is clean and easy to read my lines hehe tks any way and congratulations you make a very very nice gallery system!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 11. Oct 2007, 10:22 
Site Admin

Yeah - your php memory allows about this size.

Thumbs need a little bit less - detail images a little bit more.
this is why some images have thumbs but no detail image (But you are really close to the borader then...).

About the link - you can't. TWG does allow this - but only if the images are smaller than the size limit. Directly linking does not makes sense for big images... would be way to slow for 3 mb for each image.

solutions
- batch resize (cam2pc - Image Browser ;))
- more php memory.
- install image magic - use the latest dev build. But I only use image magic for images in the cache - means e.g. fullscreen images still use gdlib and need a lot of memory.

/Michael

Post subject:
PostPosted: 11. Oct 2007, 16:26 

So, I need to resize the pictures and then upload again... I have pictures with more than 6000 px in the lons side, any way, tks!!