Php photo gallery TWG | JFUploader | TWG Flash upload | WFU | Forum

Get help for TinyWebGallery, the best image gallery. The forum is also home for the Joomla JFUploader, TWG Flash Uploader and the Wordpress flash uploader.
It is currently 29. Mar 2024, 16:08

This forum is readonly now. Please use the new forum if you don't find the answer to your question here. The new forum is at https://www.tinywebgallery.com/blog/forum/

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Language Selector
PostPosted: 6. Jan 2006, 08:00 
Hi there... is it possible to change the language selector so that only three flags are shown in it? English, Dutch (Netherlands) and Deutch (German) ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 9. Jan 2006, 10:01 
Site Admin

Hi,

Sure.
The selector is dynamic - just remove the languages you don't like from he language directory.

this info is cached in the session - therefore it maybe take a while until you see the changes (close all browser help most of he time ;) )

/Michael

Post subject:
PostPosted: 11. Jan 2006, 19:19 
Thanks! That worked. ^^

I also have another question that I hope you don't mind answering?

Is it possible, after clicking on an image from a gallery... to display the image at its original size instead of making it stretch to fit the browser window? Because my images are rather small, 480x360 pixels. I also would like to disable the watermark feature as I have no need for it ( I don't have the webspace to store my images in PNG format as I plan on storing over 300+ images which gets really large ). I tried deleting the watermark images from the Gallery folders, and that stopped the watermarks but it is still compressing my images and making them look a little bit bad due to the extra compression.

Any help would greatly be appreciated. ^^

Post subject:
PostPosted: 12. Jan 2006, 10:02 
Site Admin

Hi,

No problem.
check the config.php - watermark settings - just turn them off !

But why you don't have space to store PNG ? I only use png for the watermark that is rendered on the image that is created in the cache folder ...

I think you want to have the original images displayed on the image view - make the picture size to e.g. 500!
and then set $resize_only_if_too_big to true -
Then the pictures from the picture folder are used instead the one from the cache - only if your pics are bigger than the 500 they are resized.

I don't understand the stretch to the browsers window?
At which point does this happen? There is a maximized modus - but this is not activated by default!
Can you make his more clear?

/Michael

Post subject:
PostPosted: 21. Jan 2006, 17:31 
Thank you very much, it worked. ^^

I umm, have one more question, which I hope isn't too much trouble. For the captions of each image, is it possible to input a break? I tried using HTML with the <br> tag, but that didn't work. What I want to do is this for the caption:

---

<Name of image>
Description of image

---

Both lines as the caption. So the name of the image is on one line. And the description is on the next line. Is there anyway to do this? Any help would again be appreciated greatly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 23. Jan 2006, 11:21 
Site Admin

Not yet - But maybe this is a good idea ...
right now I escape all captions and comments ....

/Michael

Post subject:
PostPosted: 23. Jan 2006, 15:40 
Site Admin

Hi,

in 1.4 you can do more than one line

|| is then like a new line ...

/Michael