Php photo gallery TWG | JFUploader | TWG Flash upload | WFU | Forum

Get help for TinyWebGallery, the best image gallery. The forum is also home for the Joomla JFUploader, TWG Flash Uploader and the Wordpress flash uploader.
It is currently 29. Mar 2024, 09:23

This forum is readonly now. Please use the new forum if you don't find the answer to your question here. The new forum is at https://www.tinywebgallery.com/blog/forum/

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: 21. Aug 2006, 13:35 

Hi All,

Please provide me with assistance if possible. I am busy creating a website, and intend to use TWG as the gallery. The website is for a modelling agency (I am going to register the software for this commercial use as soon as I have it working how I need it to work), and I am also currently creating a .net applciation to handle the uploading of pictures to the website (needs to be super n00b friendly).

Overview

The site has a normal HTML page. The gallery of models is where TWG comes into play. TWG is set up as follows:

- Folders are used to display the divisions (upon entering gallery) - Each division has a thumbnail for its folder.
- Inside these folders, each model in that division is given a folder. Their name is displayed below the thumbnail for their folder.
- Inside each models folder will be their "Big Preview" picture, DHTML slider to view different images in their folder, and their "stats" - Height, Waist, Eyes, Haircolour etc...

My list of changes I need to implement is as follows (this comes from their brief, not from me! :))

[1] I need to place the "Big Preview" picture to the left hand side of the page, and have the DHTML slider to the right of this. Above the DHTML slider I need text based on each model (the "stats"). How can I move the DHTML slider to the position I need it, and how can I better control the placement and presentation of the text?

[2] I need to have a "next model" and "previous model" button in the main image view page (this should be pretty straightforward. May solve it by placing TWG in an iFrame)

These are the changes I need to make the quickest, and are the most important.

Others

- I need to "watermark" model folder inside a division, based on whether or not they are "away" or not.

That's it for now.

Please help!

Thanks,

Darryn.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 21. Aug 2006, 15:15 

Please!