Php photo gallery TWG | JFUploader | TWG Flash upload | WFU | Forum

Get help for TinyWebGallery, the best image gallery. The forum is also home for the Joomla JFUploader, TWG Flash Uploader and the Wordpress flash uploader.
It is currently 28. Mar 2024, 19:57

This forum is readonly now. Please use the new forum if you don't find the answer to your question here. The new forum is at https://www.tinywebgallery.com/blog/forum/

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Couple of problems.
PostPosted: 4. Feb 2006, 22:16 
Is there any way to remove the random image at the bottom of all the albums? I don't really want/need it there, and can't find how to remove it for the life of me.

Also, I've been trying to find a way to place a link back to my main website, without using frames. I don't use the very bottom of the page (the section with the 'powered by TWG 1.3' link) so was wondering if I could place a link back to the site around there, and if so how to do it?

Thanks for any help, and it's by far the best photo album I've found - after downloading many, even making making my own, this beats all of them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 4. Feb 2006, 23:43 
Site Admin

Thanks,

Sure. It's in the thumb.htm - just delete this file in the main directory.
I have only placed his as an example - I hope the people will find the file and delete it....
I will remove this from the download because not many people will need this.

There are several way to include a back link -
You can include it in the language file and make a <a>... tag around the gallery.
If you like it next to the powered by you have to modify the index.php and search for it.
Or you create a file called overview.htm and place it in the main folder - this is included below the gallery collages ...
Or a file called header.htm - this is included as an extra row above the gallery - you have adopt the background then.

You just have to decide where you want your link ...

/Michael

Post subject:
PostPosted: 5. Feb 2006, 18:17 
Thanks. I don't normally get help on a lot of forums, so having a quick, personal response means more than you could imagine. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 6. Feb 2006, 10:39 
Site Admin

you are welcome :)