Php photo gallery TWG | JFUploader | TWG Flash upload | WFU | Forum

Get help for TinyWebGallery, the best image gallery. The forum is also home for the Joomla JFUploader, TWG Flash Uploader and the Wordpress flash uploader.
It is currently 19. Apr 2024, 05:35

This forum is readonly now. Please use the new forum if you don't find the answer to your question here. The new forum is at https://www.tinywebgallery.com/blog/forum/

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: 25. Oct 2007, 23:20 

Hi

I'm getting a few of those "chek you image parametors" errors on my frontpage. It's set up to show 6 different images, picked randomly from inside the galleries. I get them so often that I've created a new grafics for the error message that would match my particular design a little better.

If you go to www.kunstnergalleriet.dk there's a good chance you will get an "error" grafics the first time you try, otherwise try and refresh it a few times and your sure to see one.

If you click on the error grafics it sometimes will take you to the picture it was supposed to have shown, and it will show the detailed page fine.

Got any ideas about what I could do to fix this?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 26. Oct 2007, 09:52 
Site Admin

I don't know if showsubdirs + several albums work together. I imlemented this that you don't have to specify more folders.
But I never tested your scenario.

it seems only the right upper one has tha problem - where you have specified several folders

/Michael

Post subject:
PostPosted: 26. Oct 2007, 17:27 

RIGHT - had forgotten that I had done that actually! I'm' guessing it was because some of the options contained catagories where there WERE no images, because there still are no artists in that specific catagory.

Now I've only made it choose from paintings and photos where there ARE artists inside, and it now works fine!

I'm not sure what I'm gonna do about the catagories for Music and Movies tho' ? hmmmm not sure how this could be displayed on the front page....