Php photo gallery TWG | JFUploader | TWG Flash upload | WFU | Forum

Get help for TinyWebGallery, the best image gallery. The forum is also home for the Joomla JFUploader, TWG Flash Uploader and the Wordpress flash uploader.
It is currently 20. Apr 2024, 12:14

This forum is readonly now. Please use the new forum if you don't find the answer to your question here. The new forum is at https://www.tinywebgallery.com/blog/forum/

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: 17. Feb 2010, 23:17 

OK, I realize you may not be able to offer any insite into this with out reverse engineering my site, but I figured I might as well give it a shot.

Without going into too much detail to start, I am trying to integrate TFU into an existing prepress upload site. I'm almost there. The Flash is coming up, but I am getting a weird error in the Apache error logs.

Due to the way the prepress site works, in tfu_login.php I have $install_path defined as /var/www/html/plugins/tfu.

The error I'm getting is "File does not exist: /var/www/html/var, referer: https://donatello380.daviesprinting.com ... lugins/tfu"

It looks like it may be combining $install_path with another variable and coming up with the bad reference. Can you think of anything off hand that would give me a hint where I need to look?

Thanks,

T.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 18. Feb 2010, 00:04 
Site Admin

try to specify the path relative - because I add a prefix at some places.

- Michael

Post subject:
PostPosted: 19. Feb 2010, 15:31 

I tried a relative path as you suggested and got the same result. I do, however have some more information . . .

The error message was deceiving: the path in the error stopped at the first directory it couldn't find. I added directories to build the path it was looking for and finally came up with this:

script '/var/www/html/var/www/html/plugins/tfu/tfu_file.php' not found or unable to stat, referer: https://*******/plugins/tfu/tfu_210.swf ... lugins/tfu

As I said before, I have $install_path defined as /var/www/html/plugins/tfu in tuf_login.php. For reference the path of the calling page is "/usr/etc/webnative/styles/upload/dptfu/upload.html" (it's a prepress asset management site). I have also tried a relative path as you suggested but got the same error. Both versions of the $install_path definition work because the other scripts in that directory are found and seem to function as expected.

Here's the kicker: If I put an obvious error in $install_path, such as changing "tfu" to "tfuss", the other scripts fail as expected, but the error for tfu_file.php still references "/var/www/html/var/www/html/plugins/tfu/tfu_file.php". The typo is not included.

Given this new information, any other ideas where I need to be digging?

Thanks,

T.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 19. Feb 2010, 20:05 
Site Admin

have you read the howto about including tfu if not all files are in one directory.
Have you checked with firebug where tfu is looking for the needed files?

Best,
Michael

Post subject:
PostPosted: 19. Feb 2010, 20:16 

I have read the how-to you mentioned. That's where I got the $install_path and ?base= stuff. Otherwise I would assume nothing would work.

I haven't tried firebug yet. I'll give that a shot.

I did try throwing a link in from /var/www/html/var/www/html/plugins to /var/www/html/plugins and that does seem to resolve the issue. But it's not the cleanest of solutions.

T.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 19. Feb 2010, 20:22 
Site Admin

I know thas this is a little bit tricky to setup but is is unfortunately this way because flash does treat some links from the website is is called from and some from the location of the flash.

- Michael

Post subject:
PostPosted: 19. Feb 2010, 20:46 

I guess I'm not quite sure what I'm looking for in Firebug.

I can tell from the Apache log that it is making calls to /var/www/html/plugins/tfu. It's just that in the call to tfu_file, the part of the path above the webroot gets repeated (as in /var/www/html/var/www/html/plugins/tfu).