Php photo gallery TWG | JFUploader | TWG Flash upload | WFU | Forum

Get help for TinyWebGallery, the best image gallery. The forum is also home for the Joomla JFUploader, TWG Flash Uploader and the Wordpress flash uploader.
It is currently 28. Mar 2024, 14:09

This forum is readonly now. Please use the new forum if you don't find the answer to your question here. The new forum is at https://www.tinywebgallery.com/blog/forum/

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: 24. Apr 2007, 12:48 

Thanks for great gallery script, I am using 1.6 - With partial success, please help and then I will register.

1. I am integrating the gallery into a page with iframe and this is working well in FF but in IE6 I can not get the borders of the iframe to not display.
I have set display borders to false in admin, and also tried with the noborder equals true but it still displays. Also I need to use the call for the album call to go straight to the thumbnail page, not for borders.
I have also tried with css in the page to ensure I am not creating the border. But as I say it is good in FF, not ie. TWG included in iframe is set to true.
I have also tried from the color manager and the iframes css page but ie seems to ignore all the css settings

2. I also can not get IE to display my background image or color, (back.png in gallery folder) again good in FF, and I have also tried CSS for the image and background color, but no success. Skin is set to transparent in admin. Also tried iframes css as for the border.

3. On the top menu icons the second icon says "last" when I think it should say "previous", the end one is correctly labelled "last".

Update

Having worked at the css in firefox developer, it would appear that the css in twg is not being used by either ff or ie. It is only the embedded css in my page that is being used. Without it neither browser has backgrounds.
I must be missing something....

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by re45 on 24. Apr 2007, 22:34, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 25. Apr 2007, 15:02 
Site Admin

maybe you have to edit the stylesheet of the i_frames - in the i_frames folder ?

This cannot be done in TWG Admin

/Michael

Post subject: iframe borders
PostPosted: 26. Apr 2007, 19:48 

Michael

Thanks for your help so far and via the pm.
Background colours now okay.

Still can not sort the border on the iframe. I have been through all the css files and can not find the relevant part. Also firebug cant find it. It is definitely created somewhere as it has the top and left raised in a color, and the right and bottom inset, but transparent. This makes the iframe look short in height.

It is the same style as the border on the detail image. Could this be cascading down. But if it is I have not managed to remove it.

In ff the embedded styles override it but not in ie 6 or 7. I have even put in an inline style, but again no good in ie. Without the embedded or inline styles ff shows the border, so it is not just an ie problem.
It could have been the content_table but then the embedded style would not have removed the border in ff.

You can see it clearly as the page loads or is refreshed, before the iframe content appears.

Hope you can help.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 26. Apr 2007, 19:56 
Site Admin

the border I set in the iframe is set in the css of the i_frame folder - you have to chek there - it should not be transparent - does not look good ;).

Do you have webdeveloper plugin for FF ? There it should be easy to figure out which style is used .

/Michael

Post subject:
PostPosted: 26. Apr 2007, 21:41 

Yes, I have ff developer extn, but it only sees the background color of the iframe, not the border.

I have removed all the embedded styles, so have a look with ff and see if you can see it. I have been right through the iframes css file and can't find anything.

I sent you the address early 25/4, and you looked at it yesterday. I'll send it again if needed.

Thanks again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 26. Apr 2007, 21:46 
Site Admin

I don't see a border anywhere - not in ie and not in FF.

Only a transparent iframe without background.

/Michael

Post subject:
PostPosted: 26. Apr 2007, 22:18 

Michael

I have sent you the address again (pm) to make sure we are looking at the same site. I am checking on several pcs and the border is very strong and the background is the same green over the whole page.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 26. Apr 2007, 22:34 
Site Admin

oh - you mean the border of YOUR iframe - I was always looking for the one in my small iframes.

you should maybe fix YOUR iframe - frameborder="0" is missing !!!!

/Michael

Post subject:
PostPosted: 26. Apr 2007, 22:49 

Thanks Michael

That's great, so busy looking through the css files, I missed it.

Next question, when first loaded, the scrolling images don't scroll. Even after clicking and viewing them. After a refresh they work correctly. Once I have cached the file will that work first time or is it likely to be a server problem?

Many thanks again for sorting my main problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 26. Apr 2007, 23:03 
Site Admin

seems o be a problem of ie only - I know this restriction if you go to the gallery directly - maybe I did not test this for IE.

If you start from the beginning of the gallery and then go to the image directly it scrolls fine.

what you can do - go to the config and disable the dynamic background features.

/Michael

Post subject:
PostPosted: 27. Apr 2007, 00:25 

many thanks, I'll give it a go.