Php photo gallery TWG | JFUploader | TWG Flash upload | WFU | Forum

Get help for TinyWebGallery, the best image gallery. The forum is also home for the Joomla JFUploader, TWG Flash Uploader and the Wordpress flash uploader.
It is currently 29. Mar 2024, 07:15

This forum is readonly now. Please use the new forum if you don't find the answer to your question here. The new forum is at https://www.tinywebgallery.com/blog/forum/

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: 11. Nov 2010, 01:34 

Hi there,

I have an issue trying to upload images with the flash uploader. I do plan on purchasing an unlimited licence but would like to at least get it operational first.

The problem I have is that once a file has been selected for upload, the progress bar shows the upload working yet just as it looks ready to complete the upload process a Javascript alert is triggered from somewhere stating the following error:

Error: 302 - http

The URL is http://files.printroom.co.uk/index.php - to see this working, please use the following test account to login:

User = ltesupload
Pword = letmein

I would be very grateful for your guidance. If I can give you any more information to help please let me know.

Many, many thanks

Damien

PostPosted: 11. Nov 2010, 09:17 
Site Admin

The alert is only a debug warning on the tfu.htm page.

302 is a temp. redirect on your site. That means before the uploader gets to the PHP file it gets redirected to another page. Do you have a .htaccess that does this redirect?

- Michael

PostPosted: 11. Nov 2010, 09:39 
Site Admin

I just checked your site.

I think it is because of your login where you have a redirect when not logged in!

flash does not handle cookies properly! Therefore it is sent along with the flash. Does you login system handle session id's sent with the request?

Are you able to give unprotected access to the tfu folder (by .htaccess or a setting in your system)?

- Michael

PostPosted: 11. Nov 2010, 10:56 
Site Admin

And you do not pass your session id to the flash. I have added a feature that this is done automatically in the next version but right now you have to pass the session_id to the flash to run in the same session.

- Michael

PostPosted: 11. Nov 2010, 23:00 

This is great insight, thank you!

You have explained this really well. I'm just going to take another look now...

PostPosted: 11. Nov 2010, 23:10 

You're a legend!

I locked down all the executable files behind a session based login. As you said, I didn't pass the session var to the Flash so it wasn't carrying it.

Can you advise, how this is possible please? I mean, where do I register the session variable?

Thanks again Michael, you have truly built a great application.

PostPosted: 12. Nov 2010, 00:49 
Site Admin

If you check tfu.htm there is the parameter session_id you can set at the flash.

But on some system this does not help because you get redirected too early. There you have to allow your system to have direct access to the tfu_upload.php. Please check if you security system allows exceptions.

- Michael