Php photo gallery TWG | JFUploader | TWG Flash upload | WFU | Forum

Get help for TinyWebGallery, the best image gallery. The forum is also home for the Joomla JFUploader, TWG Flash Uploader and the Wordpress flash uploader.
It is currently 25. Apr 2024, 04:26

This forum is readonly now. Please use the new forum if you don't find the answer to your question here. The new forum is at https://www.tinywebgallery.com/blog/forum/

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: 21. Aug 2006, 08:57 

hiiiiiiiiii,
recently i've installed twg..
actually im new to php, and i was looking for something like this and tried 11 scripts before. None of them worked.. :(
but "TWG" was simple to install, i really liked it. :D
Can you please give steb by step information for how to add my google adsense code to all pages and how to add my site logo and url to this album...
thanks in advance..

Post subject:
PostPosted: 21. Aug 2006, 13:20 

Hello, from the main page read Support -> How-to/FAQ -> 34 How to use embedded video support (new 1.5)
There it is said enough clear...

Post subject:
PostPosted: 22. Aug 2006, 10:28 

voyager123bg wrote:
Hello, from the main page read Support -> How-to/FAQ -> 34 How to use embedded video support (new 1.5)
There it is said enough clear...

where????
its about embedded videos im asking about adsense :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 26. Aug 2006, 17:15 

Ahh sorry for misleading you.

3. How to integrate your own HTML into TWG

If you don't want to include TWG into an existing page but add an additional footer or header to the gallery simply create a file called header.htm and/or footer.htm and store them into the main directory (where the index.php is located). The header/footer is included in a <tr><td> </td></tr> of the main table. They also have styles assigned: twg_headerhtml, twg_footerhtml

You can also create a file named overview.htm/thumb.htm and/or image.htm. The code you place in there is added on the overview/thumb/image page below the main content. You can e.g. add a random image there ;). These files are included in a <tr><td> </td></tr> of the main table. They also have styles assigned: twg_overviewhtml, wg_thumbhtml, twg_imagehtml

This is from the howto. So, try to place your adsense code in index.php and see if it runs.