Php photo gallery TWG | JFUploader | TWG Flash upload | WFU | Forum

Get help for TinyWebGallery, the best image gallery. The forum is also home for the Joomla JFUploader, TWG Flash Uploader and the Wordpress flash uploader.
It is currently 25. Apr 2024, 23:52

This forum is readonly now. Please use the new forum if you don't find the answer to your question here. The new forum is at https://www.tinywebgallery.com/blog/forum/

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: A few questions.
PostPosted: 19. Dec 2009, 12:32 

Well i don't know if this post will show but...

I try (from 1 hour) to paste the text (about my problem) but every time i get:

"In order to try to prevent spammers, we do not allow our users to post URLs in any form until they have posted at least 0 legitimate posts and have been with us for more than 0 days. We appreciate your understanding in this matter in order to help us eliminate spam from this forum. If you have somehow gotten this message even though you meet both of the criteria, please let us know ASAP.

Thanks!"

I deleted almost 70% of my text and i still get this message. I don't have link i'm 100% sure. What's the problem.

Last edited by dikozall on 19. Dec 2009, 14:35, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 19. Dec 2009, 12:34 

Hmm let's try now...

I am using version - 1.7.8.1
I am running the script with xampp, no problems (for now, i still have to upload it online :)).

The first problem is the URL:

I open the gallery, i chose, let's say, image001 and my URL is:
...twg album test twg show image001 JPG
So far so good...but when i click next image and go to image002 or 003 the URL remains the same.
If i start with image003 the URL remains 003 for all pics.
Can i make it to be different for every pic? Whit this URL it is hard to link to exact pictures, i have to go to the thumbnail part of the gallery, chose the pic and then link it.

The second problem:

I want to have links (or some html code) on the top of every image. Yes i can use the image txt, but i want the text/link to be the same for the hole folder, and i have to make it pic by pic in the image.txt. I can use image htm (or some other htm) but it will show on all galleries (i think). Is there a way in the image txt (or some other fail(load some html on the top of the pics)) to print the text only for the chosen gallery, to all pics.

Well those are my main problems. :)

Sorry for my English :)

Thanks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 19. Dec 2009, 13:03 
Site Admin

about the url.

TWG is using AJAX - means that only parts are reloaded which change. Therefore the url does not change in the Flash or AJAX navigation.

When you use HTML or HTML SIDE the url is changed for every image.

about image.txt - This is actually folder based. It's the same for all images. Just make sure not to use the properties mode where each image has one line in this file. by default image.txt is the same for all images.

- Michael

Post subject:
PostPosted: 19. Dec 2009, 14:33 

:) Thanks for the fast answer. Everything works now.

I changed $image_file_is_multi = true; to false