Php photo gallery TWG | JFUploader | TWG Flash upload | WFU | Forum

Get help for TinyWebGallery, the best image gallery. The forum is also home for the Joomla JFUploader, TWG Flash Uploader and the Wordpress flash uploader.
It is currently 28. Mar 2024, 22:26

This forum is readonly now. Please use the new forum if you don't find the answer to your question here. The new forum is at https://www.tinywebgallery.com/blog/forum/

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: 27. Oct 2006, 12:19 

I just tried to mess arround with the big album descriptions (like the DHTML demo).

If there is no picture linked to the album where you put the albuml.txt or albumr.txt in, (that is, the yellow folder symbol is used). Then the album can not be opened. (the <a href...> is aparently removed)

example : #removed_broken_link

Regards
Thomas

Post subject:
PostPosted: 27. Oct 2006, 14:45 
Site Admin

Hi,

I don't understand where the problem in the site is - where do you expect something - is the text "This is just an experiment" the text in the albuml.txt?

in which folder is it?
The text is displayedin an extra <td> next to the original image - the text below is removed - you can only click on the link or add the link manually to your albuml.txt

/Michael

Post subject:
PostPosted: 6. Nov 2006, 09:47 

TinyWebGallery wrote:
Hi,

I don't understand where the problem in the site is - where do you expect something - is the text "This is just an experiment" the text in the albuml.txt?

Yes, exactly (This is just an experiment :))

TinyWebGallery wrote:
The text is displayedin an extra <td> next to the original image - the text below is removed - you can only click on the link or add the link manually to your albuml.txt

/Michael

Hmm.. so If I use the albuml.txt / albumr.txt I have to supply my own link to the album, if there is no folder.png file attached to the album?

Regards
Thomas

Ps. sory for the delay, I'm without internet at the moment..

Post subject:
PostPosted: 6. Nov 2006, 12:21 
Site Admin

o.k. first decreate the number of album shown in a row to 2 -

I have defined overflow=hidden for the albums (i'll remove this in my next build because I found another way to display it properly) and therefore it is possible that the collage is simply squeezed.

Then the album right to is should be visible.

/michael