Php photo gallery TWG | JFUploader | TWG Flash upload | WFU | Forum

Get help for TinyWebGallery, the best image gallery. The forum is also home for the Joomla JFUploader, TWG Flash Uploader and the Wordpress flash uploader.
It is currently 29. Mar 2024, 07:29

This forum is readonly now. Please use the new forum if you don't find the answer to your question here. The new forum is at https://www.tinywebgallery.com/blog/forum/

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: 28. Nov 2006, 14:27 

hello.

I'd like to get a full license for the uploader! Altough i'm a bit confused about the pricing. How much would it be to use it on multiple sites and get the flash source file?

I need to add a pop up menu to the uploader, so when an image is uploaded its filename is entered into a db table along with a project ref from the Pop up. Is it easy to get the php file to insert into a table for each file? I'm presuming that when each file is upload the a php file is recalled to start the next file in the que?

Many thanks.

D

Post subject:
PostPosted: 28. Nov 2006, 15:00 
Site Admin

about your pricing question:

http://www.tinywebgallery.com/en/tfu/web_source.php

What do you mean with popup menu? Can the user shortly before the upload select from a list of elements?

About the php - sure very easy - the only issue is to send the project ref to the server - you have to do this in a seperate step. This is quite easy too. You can add this to the upload reqeuste as normal parameter. I already do this because I have to send the sessionid to the server!

Without extending the flash you can do this by adding e.g. a dropdown on the page of the flash where the user can select the project - You just have to send this information to the server before the real upload is called ;).

/Michael

Post subject:
PostPosted: 28. Nov 2006, 15:15 

so it is 75euros if i want to use it on several sites with a modified version of the flash file? and get the .fla?

a pop up menu/dropdown with a list of projects already on the db. So this is then submitted with the filename... Also maybe some other parameters - like a caption for each image, position...

where would i put the sql insert query? in tfu_upload.php? D.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 28. Nov 2006, 15:31 
Site Admin

yes, yes + a personal license and yes ;).

what you send with the upload request is up to you ;) simply add parameters to the request and read it in tfu_upload.php.

I don't think captions make sense when multiple files are uploaded - but it's still up to you ;) (in TWG I use IPTC-Tags from the image to get captions automatically!)

/Michael