Php photo gallery TWG | JFUploader | TWG Flash upload | WFU | Forum

Get help for TinyWebGallery, the best image gallery. The forum is also home for the Joomla JFUploader, TWG Flash Uploader and the Wordpress flash uploader.
It is currently 28. Mar 2024, 14:41

This forum is readonly now. Please use the new forum if you don't find the answer to your question here. The new forum is at https://www.tinywebgallery.com/blog/forum/

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: 2. Feb 2020, 16:48 

Hi,
I want to give TWG a try but I first have a question about the video player in the TWG.
Until now i have been using a PHP gallery which only shows pictures and video formats are downloaded upon click or sometimes played in browser(by the browser).
It is annoyting to have to always download the video to play it.
So my question for TWG is do playing of the videos (mp4 format) depend of the clients computer and browser or the player is in the TWG code and will play the video regardless of the computer?
(i have to say i am not really familiar with how these players work so excuse me if i have it wrong)

Hope you understand my question.
Cheers

PostPosted: 2. Feb 2020, 17:48 
Site Admin

Hi,

The recommended way is simply to use the html5 player which is supported by TWG.

See here: http://www.tinywebgallery.com/demo/twg_album/01_Administration~02_html5_player
for a working example.

Best, Michael

PostPosted: 2. Feb 2020, 21:38 

Thank you :)

PostPosted: 4. Feb 2020, 16:57 
Site Admin

You are welcome.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]