Php photo gallery TWG | JFUploader | TWG Flash upload | WFU | Forum

Get help for TinyWebGallery, the best image gallery. The forum is also home for the Joomla JFUploader, TWG Flash Uploader and the Wordpress flash uploader.
It is currently 19. Mar 2024, 04:18

This forum is readonly now. Please use the new forum if you don't find the answer to your question here. The new forum is at https://www.tinywebgallery.com/blog/forum/

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: 19. Sep 2010, 22:01 

Hey,

first of all, I want to thank you guys for providing this very performant, simple, perfectly documented and ... just perfect script. I have been searching a long time for this. 8)

When installing the script, I could not find any answers to my issues regarding customization:

- How can I deactivate the Upload Link on the right top of every page? (including the separator "|"). Where can I find this setting / code?
- How can I activate a pop up, showing the big picture in original size? When I first tried it, it worked. I do not know, which setting is responsible.
- On the slideshow-Page are some letters directly above the picture "yzab", which are not visible at the standard view (just slideshow). Do you have a clue, where I can find the definition of the layout of the slideshow-page? Could not find it. Very strange...

Thanks a lot for your support!

PostPosted: 19. Sep 2010, 22:09 

OK, me = stupid.
Found the upload deactivating thing in the long config.php.
So this issue has been solved. :oops:

PostPosted: 19. Sep 2010, 22:14 

And again me...

this "yzab" letters just appear at firefox, nothing to see at internet explorer...
Very strange...

:shock:

PostPosted: 20. Sep 2010, 10:30 
Site Admin

upload: is visible when you are logged in and the the rights to upload. - Changing config.php is not a good idea - please read - http://www.tinywebgallery.com/en/configuration.php - 3. Otherwise you settings are maybe never used!

popup: there are quite some settings in the config for download. You have to find the one you like. Each setting is described there.

yzab: have you edited anything maybe my mistake? You can already use 1.8.2 from the forum. There I have 2 new slideshows which replace 2 of the old ones which where not working on all browsers.

- Michael

PostPosted: 21. Sep 2010, 00:02 

very funny... delete session cookie is already helpful. ;-)
No yzab afterwards. I do not know, what was the mistake, but as long as it works. ;-)

Thanks for the help and the PERFECT SCRIPT.

Regards