Php photo gallery TWG | JFUploader | TWG Flash upload | WFU | Forum

Get help for TinyWebGallery, the best image gallery. The forum is also home for the Joomla JFUploader, TWG Flash Uploader and the Wordpress flash uploader.
It is currently 28. Mar 2024, 15:31

This forum is readonly now. Please use the new forum if you don't find the answer to your question here. The new forum is at https://www.tinywebgallery.com/blog/forum/

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Flash Galleries
PostPosted: 1. Aug 2006, 19:33 

It is great with image gallery. I set this up also for flash galleries.. Cause i wanna also setup flash only website with about 1200 flash movies.. Everything is Ok but when i click the thumbnail it creates a new window and show flash movie but i dont want the address bar or any other thing ( i mean a popup window that i can setup the size or i can setup the default size) You can see what i m trying to say in www.flash.cakweb.com in Flash section..
I m still working to play with the codes if i can develop something i will surely write back.

PS : I will register this stuff sooner or later but i wonder if i register it for one domain (eg. cakweb.com) do i have to register it for my subdomains private for me like flash.cakweb.com wallpapers.cakweb.cam or anything.cakweb.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: 2. Aug 2006, 10:14 
Site Admin

Hi,

I think you need 1.5 ;). because There you can embedd flashes :).

here you can set the size for the flashes too - but only one size for one folder.

one thing - do you need a download link for your flashes?

About registration - if it is one bigt gallery you can use a multidomain license and enter them one after another in the registration - if you have completly different ones you would need different ones - But I think we could make a deal here ;).

/Michael

Post subject:
PostPosted: 3. Aug 2006, 13:48 
Site Admin

forgot the change the domin in the config:

does work ;).

/Michael

Post subject: Flash Galleries
PostPosted: 4. Aug 2006, 00:01 

Thanks for your hard work for flash support and your flash sample gallery work fine but i cant setup mine :?: why dont you put it on new TWG 1.5 as a sample for swf files. This new version also dont have a howto file yet. Can you zipped just your sample swf gallery and send it to me? So it will be very easy to setup a flash gallery by playing with php codes :-)

mehmet@cakweb.com

Thanks A lot

Post subject:
PostPosted: 4. Aug 2006, 11:04 
Site Admin

sent