Php photo gallery TWG | JFUploader | TWG Flash upload | WFU | Forum

Get help for TinyWebGallery, the best image gallery. The forum is also home for the Joomla JFUploader, TWG Flash Uploader and the Wordpress flash uploader.
It is currently 29. Mar 2024, 11:18

This forum is readonly now. Please use the new forum if you don't find the answer to your question here. The new forum is at https://www.tinywebgallery.com/blog/forum/

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Radio through TWG
PostPosted: 15. Aug 2006, 20:09 

Michael:
At home I have two Internet conections, one next to the other.
In one of them I installed this wonderful Radio Station supplied free by the people from Winamp.
The Package comes with a Server, Listener (Winamp) and a couple of other things.
When I set it up, I started transmitting from Winamp radio waves, to the Internet. In winamp I put 20 of my best MP3s.
With my second computer, I connected via my web browser using port 8000 (Ex: #removed_broken_link) A page inmediately appears and it has a button that says Listen, you click on it and Winamp opens up, you click start at Winamp and there you have Your Radio transmitting via Internet conection. You can even transmit your own voice.
In Some way it is similar to the Google thing and the youtube.
My Idea is to have it embedded inside the Tiny Web Gallery (I do not think it is tiny anymore!).
I did some trying, in the Video.php, unfortunately nothing happened.
It would be a fantastic thing to have a locked Radio Gallery for special friends or family so that when they enter the gallery, at certain time and date, they can listen to your voice and a stream of your best mp3 music.
Best Regards
Franco7777 :roll:
P.S. Hope someday, this Gallery will be the best for Photos, Audio, Video and Radio.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 16. Aug 2006, 08:59 
Site Admin

this is actually no problem to include - the problem is how to make this generic.

Is there an embedd tag you are using?
if yes - please post it!

/Michael

Post subject: Radio Through TWG
PostPosted: 16. Aug 2006, 22:08 

Michael:
What I did is this: I created a new directory named myradio and inside that directory I put all that is inside the Boas German band. Then I erased all Image files and link files and put one of my own.
Then I went to the video.php and change the link to http://mysite:8000
Results: Nothing happened.
So I came up with this, when you enter one of those galleries, I just put a link using the <a href="http://mysite.com:8000.............. And from your TWG I can go to my cool Radio Station; But it is not embedded in TWG.
Any Ideas?
Regards
Franco7777 :roll:

Post subject: Radio through TWG
PostPosted: 17. Aug 2006, 05:33 

Michael: I forgot.
It is nice to see you write that it is easy to include, because, I hope I will have it soon. It will be the ONLY Gallery in existance that has a Radio Station Embedded in its scripts. Can you imagine how many potential users would want to know about your fantastic Tiny Web Gallery?.
The second thing is that about making it Generic. That would depend on the set up of the Winamp (tiny )Radio Station.
So your program can easily make part of the download, the Winamp package, which is Free.
Regards
franco7777.
P.S. If you have the time and want to see it working (The Radio Station), I have it ready, whenever you say. Just go inside my front line of my Group of websites, www.franco7777.org , and click where it says "A MANSAJERO INSTANTANEO" , click where it says German Language so you will feel more confortable. This is a way to chat without using MSN or any other; or send me an e-mail with the time and date you want the radio Station to be online. Verify the time difference; I know there is a 6 hours difference, I am not sure it is plus or minus. Or Just download the package at www.winamp.com and try it yourself.
I have already tried it from Nicaragua to Costa Rica and it works perfect.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 17. Aug 2006, 10:30 
Site Admin

Hi,

I will take a look after my vacation - I have now 2 weeks off ;).

/Michael