Php photo gallery TWG | JFUploader | TWG Flash upload | WFU | Forum

Get help for TinyWebGallery, the best image gallery. The forum is also home for the Joomla JFUploader, TWG Flash Uploader and the Wordpress flash uploader.
It is currently 28. Mar 2024, 15:41

This forum is readonly now. Please use the new forum if you don't find the answer to your question here. The new forum is at https://www.tinywebgallery.com/blog/forum/

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: 16. Nov 2017, 20:14 

Hi good day,

I explain my problem.

I have 3 websites where I want to place an iframe from another site owned by me.
In this way:

Site1 -> content site4
Site2 -> content site4
Site3 -> content site4

Reading the documentation (FAQ) I find this part that I could not do.

Quote:
If you want to use the same page in the iframe several times

If you have one page you want to show inside several iframes you can do this on the same domain without any restrictions. But if you need to use the external workaround you need to configure this properly to get is work.

First I explain the problem: If you have one WordPress installation your need to include the ai_external.js to the page in the iframe. If you now want to show this page in another WordPress installation you also need to include the ai_external.js from there. This means you have now 2 ai_external.js in your remote page. This is actually not a problem but has the following restriction: ai_external.js can be configured by variables you define before the script. And once the first ai_external.js is loaded, the variables are defined. This means that all ai_external.js files have the same configuration! The difference is the url where e.g. the height is sent to. Also only the css changes from the first ai_external.js are used and all scripts send with the same id. This means on all shortcodes you have to use the same id!

This scenario works fine if you e.g. want to hide the same elements and use auto height. The small drawback is that the scripts not used currently send requests which don't do anything.

I do not know how to do it I have this configuration at this moment, but only the first ai_external.js works.

Code:
<script>
var updateIframeHeight = "true";
var hide_page_until_loaded_external = "true";
var write_css_directly = "true";
var resize_on_element_resize_delay = "100";
var iframe_id = "iframe1";
</script>
<script src="https://www.autoscancun.com/wp-content/plugins/advanced-iframe/js/ai_external.js"></script>
<script src="https://www.autosyucatan.com/yucatan/wp-content/plugins/advanced-iframe/js/ai_external.js"></script>

The ai_external.js that is below does not work. In this case, there are only two sites that I am using as an example but I need that wordpress page to display the automatic height in 5 places.

With the width there is no problem, only with the automatic height.

I hope you can help me. regards

PostPosted: 16. Nov 2017, 23:11 
Site Admin

Switch to postMessage in the configuration and enable multi site support. Then you only need to include ai_external.js once.

Best, Michael

PostPosted: 17. Nov 2017, 02:04 

Excellent thank you very much :)