Php photo gallery TWG | JFUploader | TWG Flash upload | WFU | Forum

Get help for TinyWebGallery, the best image gallery. The forum is also home for the Joomla JFUploader, TWG Flash Uploader and the Wordpress flash uploader.
It is currently 28. Mar 2024, 23:45

This forum is readonly now. Please use the new forum if you don't find the answer to your question here. The new forum is at https://www.tinywebgallery.com/blog/forum/

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: possible bug??
PostPosted: 5. Apr 2017, 00:20 

Hello,

take a look at the below link.

http://www.themeinerts.com/genealogy/wp/bio_suggs-clark-alonzo

the setup in WP is exactly the same as the setup on the below; which works as intended.

http://www.themeinerts.com/genealogy/wp/bio_meinert-johann-adam

however, the first link shows the text limited to the left side of the page.

the shortcode is shown below and has very little information.
[advanced_iframe securitykey="cbb0d3a3b890ba9087229b83930785e34121a21e" src="/genealogy/mn_bio_cas.htm"]

however, when I use chrome and inspect the code, I see this information.

<iframe id="advanced_iframe" name="advanced_iframe" src="/genealogy/mn_bio_cas.htm" frameborder="0" border="0" allowtransparency="true" onload=";aiResizeIframe(this, &quot;true&quot;,&quot;1&quot;);" height="19916px" width="116px"></iframe>

clearly, advanced iframe is using this information; but I've not input any height or width; and can find no place where this information is located except by using the "inspect frame" feature of the browser.

any idea what's going on?? I've tried recreating the page; but that doesn't fix it.

thank you

Post subject: Re: possible bug??
PostPosted: 5. Apr 2017, 10:01 
Site Admin

You mean that the width is only 116px? You have configured auto width. This means that the plugin tries to make the iframe as small as possible. I don't think that you want this. In the "working" example you have a table that limits the width. Normally a width of e.g. 100% is used.

So I recommend that you remove the auto width setting.

Best, Michael

PostPosted: 7. Apr 2017, 23:52 

Michael,

thank you for the comments. I'm not sure I understand the response. if I look at another page with iframe that has pretty much the same shortcode, it uses the entire width of the screen.

[advanced_iframe securitykey="cbb0d3a3b890ba9087229b83930785e34121a21e" src="/genealogy/mn_bio_jam.htm" id="e58" change_iframe_links="a" change_iframe_links_target="_top"]

http://www.themeinerts.com/genealogy/wp/bio_meinert-johann-adam

why would one page act differently than the other page if they both have autowidth?

thank you

PostPosted: 8. Apr 2017, 09:28 
Site Admin

This is what I wrote above.

You have the same shortcode BUT a different page. In you first page you have a table which limits your width! On the 2nd page you have only text! The longest word seems to have 116 px!

Auto with means that the plugin tries to find the minimum possible with! And I think you don't want this! use width 100% and remove the auto width functionality! Auto width is only in really seldom cases the way to go ;).

Best, Michael

PostPosted: 9. Apr 2017, 02:07 

Michael,

this worked. I've put width 100% and turned autowidth off. :>)

thank you very much for the help!

David