Php photo gallery TWG | JFUploader | TWG Flash upload | WFU | Forum

Get help for TinyWebGallery, the best image gallery. The forum is also home for the Joomla JFUploader, TWG Flash Uploader and the Wordpress flash uploader.
It is currently 29. Mar 2024, 00:08

This forum is readonly now. Please use the new forum if you don't find the answer to your question here. The new forum is at https://www.tinywebgallery.com/blog/forum/

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Video Tutorials
PostPosted: 11. Mar 2017, 09:35 

Hi,

I believe it would have been easier for you and for all those who have purchased the plugin if you make a few short video tutorials about using the plugin

on this page with video tutorials is only one video uploaded on Apr 6, 2015, that was almost 2 years ago.

http://www.tinywebgallery.com/blog/advanced-iframe/advanced-iframe-video-tutorials

Please, can you make a few new video tutorials?

Thank you in advance!

Post subject: Re: Video Tutorials
PostPosted: 11. Mar 2017, 11:01 
Site Admin

I'm on this but making video tutorials are very time consuming. Especially as I'm still adding new features to the plugin. So I would have to update the videos also every time!

But I will provide soon some videos for the most used features.

Best, Michael

PostPosted: 11. Mar 2017, 13:58 

I believe that even short video tutorials of 2 or 3 minutes without your voice would be of great help for many of us

thank you in advance!

PostPosted: 12. Mar 2017, 00:00 
Site Admin

I actually don't think so. For the first tutorial I needed ~ 2 evenings. I can of course simply talk a little bit how to use the plugin and I think this maybe will help already.
I have currently 2 small features I want to finish and then I plan a small feature stop and do some tutorials. But this will be specif ones where I already have a small script written down.
As English is not my mother language much more preparation is needed for me. I actually underestimated this for the first video.
But I also want to add a software proxy to the software. So if you have experience which is the best tool to do such tutorials please let ma know. Currently I plan to do this with camstudio again.

Best, Michael