Php photo gallery TWG | JFUploader | TWG Flash upload | WFU | Forum

Get help for TinyWebGallery, the best image gallery. The forum is also home for the Joomla JFUploader, TWG Flash Uploader and the Wordpress flash uploader.
It is currently 18. Apr 2024, 07:30

This forum is readonly now. Please use the new forum if you don't find the answer to your question here. The new forum is at https://www.tinywebgallery.com/blog/forum/

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: 21. Sep 2016, 10:50 

Hi, I hope you can help me with 3 queries.

1/ Multiple advance iframe calls on single page only works sometimes correctly 1st time.

When displaying the upcoming football fixtures from 3 different leagues, the information shows correctly mostly the first time after creating the code. But subsequent page refreshes still show the 3 advance iframes, but the content is the same in every iframe (in most - if not all - cases the content from the last iframe is also displayed in iframes 1 and 2.)

All 3 calls have a unique id.

Code:
[advanced_iframe securitykey="xxxxxMySecurityKeyxxxxxx" src="http://full-time.thefa.com/ListPublicFixture.do?selectedFixtureGroupKey=&selectedRelatedFixtureOption=2&selectedClub=&selectedTeam=&selectedFixtureDateStatus=&selectedFixtureStatus=&selectedDateCode=7days&selectednavpage1=1&navPageNumber1=1&previousSelectedFixtureGroupKey=&previousSelectedClub=&seasonID=6373213&selectedSeason=6373213" id="northwilts" content_id="#wrapper_content" height="600px" width="100%"]

Code:
[advanced_iframe securitykey="xxxxxMySecurityKeyxxxxxx" src="http://full-time.thefa.com/ListPublicFixture.do?selectedFixtureGroupKey=&selectedRelatedFixtureOption=2&selectedClub=&selectedTeam=&selectedFixtureDateStatus=&selectedFixtureStatus=&selectedDateCode=7days&selectednavpage1=1&navPageNumber1=1&previousSelectedFixtureGroupKey=&previousSelectedClub=&seasonID=989300671&selectedSeason=989300671" id="midwilts" content_id="#wrapper_content" height="600px" width="100%"]

Code:
[advanced_iframe securitykey="xxxxxMySecurityKeyxxxxxx" src="http://full-time.thefa.com/ListPublicFixture.do?selectedFixtureGroupKey=&selectedRelatedFixtureOption=2&selectedClub=&selectedTeam=&selectedFixtureDateStatus=&selectedFixtureStatus=&selectedDateCode=7days&previousSelectedFixtureGroupKey=&previousSelectedClub=&seasonID=387438811&selectedSeason=387438811" id="cotswoldyfl" content_id="#wrapper_content" height="600px" width="100%"]

I created this in a post, in a page, in a page with Visual Composer, etc, but the results are always the same. It shows (mostly) correctly only the first time and then subsequently they all show the same content.

2/ Unable to display just the content from a single id of the remote page.

What I really would like is only to show the fixtures without the surrounding content. I included:
Code:
content_id="ListPublicFixtureForm"
. This did not work and the entire page including top (but excluding the sides) was still shown. Since the id was within a form, I tried
Code:
content_id="content"
as well as
Code:
content_id="wrapper_content'
but the iframe in all cases showed the same content.

What additional declarations should I include / exclude?

3/ Unable to auto size height.

I followed the instructions on the various demos on your site and removing the height declaration, but I am unable to get the frame to size automatically according to the size of the iframe.

Your guidance is appreciated.
Many thanks.

PostPosted: 21. Sep 2016, 11:11 

[Edit]
Please ignore item 3/. On watching the video tutorial again, it seems I am not able to make use of the auto height feature since I am on a different domain.
PS. I do have the Pro version which I purchased via ThemeForest/CodeCanyon.

PostPosted: 21. Sep 2016, 11:37 
Site Admin

Hi,

have you checked which src are in the iframes set if it is diaplayed wrong? Because i don't see a reason why they should not show different content.

What should content_id do?
This is a setting for the same domain! You need to use the external workaround to use this feature on a remote page.
Can you add a Javascript to the other page?

If not maybe:
http://www.tinywebgallery.com/blog/advanced-iframe/advanced-iframe-pro-demo/show-only-a-part-of-the-iframe#e5
does work.

Best, Michael

PostPosted: 21. Sep 2016, 12:11 

I have checked the src in the iframes with the 'inspect feature' and this is exactly the same src as I use in the shortcode. (I removed the content_id)

I was hoping it would display different for all 3, but it does not unfortunately showing the last one instead for all 3.

PostPosted: 21. Sep 2016, 12:26 
Site Admin

is it maybe a browser caching problem?

If you have the pro version you can add &time={timestamp} to the url. So it does change the url each time and avoid browser caching.

Best, Michael

PostPosted: 21. Sep 2016, 12:59 

I did empty the browser cache, and intermittently it did wok.
I have the pro version, so as suggested, I will add the timestamp attribute.

Thanks.