Php photo gallery TWG | JFUploader | TWG Flash upload | WFU | Forum

Get help for TinyWebGallery, the best image gallery. The forum is also home for the Joomla JFUploader, TWG Flash Uploader and the Wordpress flash uploader.
It is currently 28. Mar 2024, 23:46

This forum is readonly now. Please use the new forum if you don't find the answer to your question here. The new forum is at https://www.tinywebgallery.com/blog/forum/

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Resizing problem
PostPosted: 10. May 2016, 11:17 

I have included a prestashop page into wordpress. Both are on the same domain.
Resizing goes great until I get to the checkout page. When checking the box for "please use another address for invoice" the window is too small and the address cannot be added.
I have tried resizing on event #checkbox. That did not work. I have tried added extra height, doesnot work either. I had now thought to link the checkout button to the original page, so the checkout is done on the original page, instead of within the iframe. I cannot get this to work either. There must be something I do wrong, but I don't see it. As said, both are different pages on the same domain.

This is the code I am using (2 links for 2 different languages).

[advanced_iframe securitykey="edited" src="xxx" content_id="#primary" width="2500" use_shortcode_attributes_only="true" onload_resize="true" enable_responsive_iframe="true" scrolling="no" iframe_hide_elements="#header_logo, #footer, #home-page-tabs, #left_column" resize_on_click_elements="#checkbox additional_height=250" change_parent_links_target="a#link1|a#link2" change_iframe_links="#iframe-navigation a" change_iframe_links_target="_blank"

I hope someone can help me figure this one out.

Post subject: Re: Resizing problem
PostPosted: 10. May 2016, 11:28 
Site Admin

Please enable the "check shortcode" on the introduction tab.

You have have missing " in your shortcode

resize_on_click_elements="#checkbox additional_height=250"
->
resize_on_click_elements="#checkbox" "additional_height=250"

And it is easier to enable "Resize on Element resize" for this.

Best,
Michael

PostPosted: 10. May 2016, 12:35 

Thank you for your answer.

Check short code was already checked. I added the " but that just generated an error.
I have tried resizing on element resize also but cannot seem to get that to work either. I have tried several id's: content, the page id number, primary, main... Nothing seems to work.

Any thoughts on how to get the links to the original page to work?
This is driving me crazy.

PostPosted: 10. May 2016, 14:21 
Site Admin

resize_on_click_elements="#checkbox" additional_height="250"

is correct if your checkbox really has an id="checkbox"

But normally the additional height is nothing you should use here.

How have you configured resize on element resize?
See:
http://www.tinywebgallery.com/blog/advanced-iframe/advanced-iframe-pro-demo/resize-on-element-resize#e26

Best, Michael

PostPosted: 14. May 2016, 18:45 

Checkbox is definitely a checkbox, but it does not work.
I have tried to configure the resize by element as is written in your example 26. I have tried to identify the largest unit for the page and have tried:

[advanced_iframe securitykey="my key" use_shortcode_attributes_only="true" src={site}/my page onload_resize="true" width="100%" resize_on_element_resize="#page" resize_on_element_resize_delay="100" scrolling="no" iframe_hide_elements="#header_logo, #footer, #home-page-tabs, #left_column"]

Since this does not work properly, i have tried #main, #body, #content, #columns_container and a few others, but nothing works.
The page embedded in the iframe is a prestashop page. The problem begins when someone would like to see their cart, so what I would like to do as alternative solution is to leave the Iframe and go directly to the prestashop page as soon as someone clicks on the "cart" button. Somehow I do not get that fixed either. I have looked at your examples 10 and 11, but I stay within the Iframe. Could you give me the code with which I leave the Iframe all together on a click?

Thank you for your help!

PostPosted: 14. May 2016, 22:03 
Site Admin

Do you have an url where I can see this?

Best, Michael