Php photo gallery TWG | JFUploader | TWG Flash upload | WFU | Forum

Get help for TinyWebGallery, the best image gallery. The forum is also home for the Joomla JFUploader, TWG Flash Uploader and the Wordpress flash uploader.
It is currently 29. Mar 2024, 07:43

This forum is readonly now. Please use the new forum if you don't find the answer to your question here. The new forum is at https://www.tinywebgallery.com/blog/forum/

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: 2. Oct 2015, 09:39 

HI, I am seriously considering buying the pro version but I need to know if it will do what I need it to so I'm asking for you to take a quick look. The site is http://www.pomsupport.com/dev/. The form above the slider is in an iframe. I need this iframe to be responsive to phones and tablets. The iframe currently resides within the "caption" area of the slider itself so it won't leave the slider area. I'd like it to "float" in a responsive mode -particularly on phones. Is this possible? If it is, I will purchase and implement right away - if you can give me some tips to consider, I would appreciate that too!

PostPosted: 3. Oct 2015, 11:11 
Site Admin

You mean the zip search?
I'm on my mobile right now so i can't check if the form is on the same domain. Is this the case or do you have the option to add one line of js there?

Best Michael

PostPosted: 4. Oct 2015, 00:31 
Site Admin

It seems the zip search is almost on the same domain (www is missing). So I assume that you can use the same domain or use the external workaround. Than auto height should be no problem.
You can even test this with the free version first.

Best, Michael

PostPosted: 4. Oct 2015, 01:25 

Yes, the zip search. One last question: should I float the form with a div? The caption container for the slider might be too constricting. Everything is in the same domain. The form in the iframe is contained in the root directory.

PS: I really appreciate that you responded so quickly.

PostPosted: 4. Oct 2015, 13:10 
Site Admin

There is already a div around. This should be fine.

Best, Michael