Php photo gallery TWG | JFUploader | TWG Flash upload | WFU | Forum

Get help for TinyWebGallery, the best image gallery. The forum is also home for the Joomla JFUploader, TWG Flash Uploader and the Wordpress flash uploader.
It is currently 28. Mar 2024, 15:03

This forum is readonly now. Please use the new forum if you don't find the answer to your question here. The new forum is at https://www.tinywebgallery.com/blog/forum/

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: 9. Oct 2015, 23:17 

Hi,
I just bought Advanced Iframe Pro and trying to make it work.
What would be the code to insert only the table from the source URL to another page or one or two rows from the table on the source URL to the same format table in the the recipient page on the same domain?

There is only one table on the source page.

Please post a sample code to include 1) the whole table and 2) a selected row (do I have to tag the table rows (and how) in order for the plugin to distinguish which row to copy?)

I understand that plugin can work based on pixel-to-pixel cut and paste mode to select certain area from the source page and include this in the recipient page, but can it select only a certain part from within the code based on some tags deliberately placed in the source page? Or based on some existing htlml/css tags in the source page on the remote domain?

Thank you!

PostPosted: 10. Oct 2015, 02:24 
Site Admin

On the same domain you can select the div /table which should be shown.
For the table you can use the "Show only one element" feature on the advanced tab.

Showing only 2 rows is more complicated as you need to hide all other elements. You need jQuery selectors to define the elements that should be hidden because "Show only one element" would only show one element.

Best, Michael

PostPosted: 10. Oct 2015, 05:36 

Thank you, Michael.

Could you post a sample code how to do this? That is my first time using Pro version of your plugin and I feel rather lost with it.

The source page is here - http://ch1.2biz.ca/products/service-stuff-pages-not-shown-in-navigation-but-used-for-iframes-etc/pneumatic-actuators-all/

I need the code that will show in the responsive mode 1) the whole table only and 2), if possible, a code that will show only header row and the first and the last rows.

Thank you!

PostPosted: 10. Oct 2015, 22:59 
Site Admin

Please check the other post.

Best, Michael