Php photo gallery TWG | JFUploader | TWG Flash upload | WFU | Forum

Get help for TinyWebGallery, the best image gallery. The forum is also home for the Joomla JFUploader, TWG Flash Uploader and the Wordpress flash uploader.
It is currently 29. Mar 2024, 11:51

This forum is readonly now. Please use the new forum if you don't find the answer to your question here. The new forum is at https://www.tinywebgallery.com/blog/forum/

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: 8. May 2015, 13:47 

hello the guy, I have a little problem, I managed to set my first iframe, it works perfectly, but impossible to make a new iframe without changing the first one.Do you have any solutions.

thanks

PostPosted: 8. May 2015, 14:01 
Site Admin

Sure.

See the FAQ or any of the examples
http://www.tinywebgallery.com/blog/advanced-iframe/advanced-iframe-faq

In the administration are only the defaults. They can be overwritten in the shortcode. You even have a shortcode generator for the current settings in the administration.

Best, Michael

PostPosted: 8. May 2015, 15:57 

Hi Mickael thank you for your reply,
but I still have some problem, I understand the need to rename the short code is the frame for id to display 2 different iframe, my current problem is when i used this short code :

[advanced_iframe securitykey="offre volkswagen"]

its working, but when i used this one :

[advanced_iframe securitykey="offre volkswagen" use_shortcode_attributes_only="true" src="http://offres.volkswagen.fr/" width="100%" height="3200" scrolling="no" id="advanced_iframe1" allowfullscreen="true" auto_zoom="same" enable_responsive_iframe="true" enable_lazy_load="true" enable_lazy_load_manual="auto" add_css_class_parent="true" show_part_of_iframe="true" show_part_of_iframe_width="100%" show_part_of_iframe_height="2600" onload_resize="true" store_height_in_cookie="true" onload_resize_width="true" resize_on_ajax_jquery="false" ]

is not working,and the problem i need the second one style for can put 2 ifram on my website, because if used just the first one style,when i change it;that change my first ifram.

i hope iam clear.

lets me know

best regard.

PostPosted: 8. May 2015, 16:09 
Site Admin

the configuration of the 2nd does not make sense. It has may features only available on the same domain like
onload_resize_width="true" (2times actually)
auto_zoom="same"
store_height_in_cookie="true"

If
[advanced_iframe securitykey="offre volkswagen"]
is working than you can simply generate the full shortcode in the administation -> "Generate a shortcode for the current settings"

Best, Michael

PostPosted: 8. May 2015, 16:14 

michael i generate the full shortcode in administration is not me i do it, when i generate the result is that :

[Advanced_iframe SecurityKey = "offre volkswagen" use_shortcode_attributes_only = "true" src = "http://offres.volkswagen.fr/" width = hauteur "100%" = "3200" scrolling = "no" id = "advanced_iframe1" allowfullscreen = "true" auto_zoom = "même" enable_responsive_iframe = "true" enable_lazy_load = "true" enable_lazy_load_manual = "auto" add_css_class_parent = "true" show_part_of_iframe = "true" show_part_of_iframe_width = "100%" show_part_of_iframe_height = "2600" onload_resize = "true" store_height_in_cookie = "true" onload_resize_width = "true" resize_on_ajax_jquery = "false"]

and yes is not working, i try read some post,take some information, but i dont find any solution, i you want i can give you login my web site for you check it.

PostPosted: 8. May 2015, 16:26 
Site Admin

This shortcode is not valid:

e.g.
width = hauteur "100%" = "3200" or
auto_zoom = "même"

is nothing I have in my code.

I don't know how your settings in the administration do look like but this is nothing which is normally generated.

You can pm me your credentials of I should take a look.

Best, Michael