Php photo gallery TWG | JFUploader | TWG Flash upload | WFU | Forum

Get help for TinyWebGallery, the best image gallery. The forum is also home for the Joomla JFUploader, TWG Flash Uploader and the Wordpress flash uploader.
It is currently 28. Mar 2024, 15:48

This forum is readonly now. Please use the new forum if you don't find the answer to your question here. The new forum is at https://www.tinywebgallery.com/blog/forum/

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: 28. Apr 2015, 10:36 

I have a strange problem with JFUploader in backend - profile editing not possible because not all tabs and no buttons are available (see attached screenshot: admin profile after a new installation).

I tried a lot: reinstalling JFU, new installation after deleting the settings, reordering of plugins, deactivation of other plugins... but nothing. I cannot figure out what the issue is. Did you had such a problem before?

My settings: JFU 3.2.2, Joomla 3.4.1, PHP 5.4.39, MySQL 5.5.41 - it is an intranet site - no remote access possible.

Attachments:
JFUploader_Profile_error.png
JFUploader_Profile_error.png [ 37.87 KiB | Viewed 5589 times ]

PostPosted: 28. Apr 2015, 10:59 
Site Admin

I have not had this before. Maybe there is a problem with the theme of your administration. Have you already tried a different one? I normally use the default that comes with Joomla.

Best, Michael

PostPosted: 28. Apr 2015, 11:24 

I use the default backend template: ISIS also. I do not believe that a standard Joomla extension is the problem because on a an fresh J installation I do not have this issue. Could it be a JQuery or bootstrap conflict?

PostPosted: 28. Apr 2015, 11:48 

Forget my topic. The profile settings are available when I use the "long way": 1. Select the profile, 2. Click on EDIT.
I got this since years when I just click on the profile name. No idea what makes the difference now (nothing to find in logs) but it works.
Confusing was that it works on other J installations like before so I did not try this at first.