Php photo gallery TWG | JFUploader | TWG Flash upload | WFU | Forum

Get help for TinyWebGallery, the best image gallery. The forum is also home for the Joomla JFUploader, TWG Flash Uploader and the Wordpress flash uploader.
It is currently 29. Mar 2024, 12:35

This forum is readonly now. Please use the new forum if you don't find the answer to your question here. The new forum is at https://www.tinywebgallery.com/blog/forum/

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: 24. Jul 2011, 03:04 

Username and security token do not match. Most likely your session or the timestamp (30 min) has expired or the request was modified. If this happens all the time please get help at jfu.tinywebgallery.com.

I am getting the above message after I installed and click on the jfuploader button. I logged out and in still nothing changes.
I have the profile mode as I want guests to be able to use this facility with out logging in. Im using JCK editor and joomla 1.6.5

any clues anyone?

PostPosted: 24. Jul 2011, 09:58 
Site Admin

are you using the editor without logged in user? then download 2.14.3 and disable the user check in the profile settings.

- Michael

PostPosted: 25. Jul 2011, 04:16 

Ok now can you explain that a bit more or say another way. I am unclear where specifically to find the profile settings to disable the user check. I have looked in every part associated with profiles and possible profile settings and can not see a check for user check. The ones I did try made the whole uploader disappear. Yes I am using it so everyone can upload with out logging in. I have not set up any profiles at all and therefore have not turned on master mode or anything else except the default frontend profile 2. I did upload the latest version or well the part the system told me to and the program would update the rest. It is displaying 2. 14.3 so it all seems like it worked ok

The uploader is working ok in frontend under my menu heading -upload images- where I have it directly displaying the uploader.
However still where I have another menu heading displaying -create article- and linked to the joomlackeditor with the jfupload button I installed (not re-installed I presumed the re-install i just did of the component did that lke it suggested it would check and update the rest) is still giving me Username and security token do not match. Most likely your session or the timestamp (30 min) has expired or the request was modified. If this happens all the time please get help at jfu.tinywebgallery.com.

sorry for being thick

PostPosted: 25. Jul 2011, 09:00 
Site Admin

you have to look at the plugin (!!!) settings of the jfu editor button!
And make sure you have 2.14.3 installed because I added this there.

- Michael

PostPosted: 28. Jul 2011, 03:48 

OK So I go to the 1.6.5 joomla menu> extentions>plug-in manager>Button - JFUploader Editor Plugin

Now what?
I dont see where I have the option to uncheck the user or where profiles are? or how to - disable the user check in the profile settings.

I cannot find where it tells me what version I am using but I just downloaded it from your website under 1.6 column and as before it is showing under my editor (jckeditor) but still the same message saying i cant use

PostPosted: 28. Jul 2011, 08:08 
Site Admin

It's managed like most Joomla plugins.

the version is shown under extensions -> Extension Manager -> Manage -> Search for JFU -> Version column

And the setting is at
extentions>plug-in manager>Button - JFUploader Editor Plugin -> Advanced options.

Best,
Michael

PostPosted: 28. Jul 2011, 08:38 

Ah! very good so I enable
Auch ohne Benutzer Zugriff erlauben
google translated -Also allow users without access

and it is working.

Thank you Thank you Thank you Micheal Micheal Micheal!! Rah! Rah Rah!

PostPosted: 28. Jul 2011, 08:45 
Site Admin

Is it not shown in English? Because there is a English language file as well.

- Michael

PostPosted: 28. Jul 2011, 10:22 

Well there may be.
I downloaded direct from the site with the one that was obvious there in the 1.6 column. But hey Im just hangin in here and so I am not very aware of all on offer.

PostPosted: 28. Jul 2011, 13:12 
Site Admin

Are you using Joomla administration in German or not? Because otherwise the English language file should be used.

- Michael

PostPosted: 28. Jul 2011, 13:14 

I am using the joomla administration in english. everything english

PostPosted: 28. Jul 2011, 13:37 
Site Admin

ah - if forgot to translate this part. This now done.. ;).

- Michael

PostPosted: 28. Jul 2011, 13:52 

well its all working fine with this part in german for me and I keep it the way it is as special unique only in my site as I know what it means. Thank you Micheal.

PostPosted: 28. Jul 2011, 13:53 
Site Admin

;) - but others have it now in English.